Home

Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

This is a discussion on Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

some hot teams will be:
Patriots
Dolphins(wildcat)
Bills(TO and Evans)
Steelers(D)
Colts
Cardinals(passing attack)
Eagles
Cowboys
Vikings(AP)

idk those are just teams i think that will be often used

a couple more that will be used a little:
Jets
Ravens
Titans
Texans
Chargers
Redskins
Giants
Saints
Panthers
Falcons
Packers
Bears

so basically you wont see much of the:
Bengals
Browns
Jags
Chiefs
Broncos
Raiders
Bucs
Lions
Rams
49ers
Seahawks
Old 05-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
Seahawks. Anyone who runs the West Coast Offense will want to use T.J. Houshmanzadeh and Deon Butler. Not to mention how many people want to give Aaron Curry a shot...

lol no offense but i doubt the seahawks will be a popular team online. its going to be the same teams it has been the last few years:

1) patriots

2) cowboys

3) chargers

4) steelers

5) vikings

then there is sure to be new ones like the cardinals and dolphins, plus last year favourites like the giants, raiders, and eagles. the lions may even join the mix no that they have a decent qb to throw to calvin. in my opinion these will be the most seen teams online this year, especially the top five i listed.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 89
The Patriots are so stacked!!!

1 - Pats
2 - Steelers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I'm not sure I agree with the Steelers being used a lot. The online trend seems to be the team with the most passing weapons and athletic players at the QB position will be the teams you see most. Strong defense seems to be a secondary/after thought and running game for the most part seems to be secondary to the passing game. With those thoughts in mind, I'd wager.

1) Cards - Fitz is the best WR in the game and nobody could stop him in the CD build. He even had his way with the best CB in the game Nnamdi Asomugha. With Bolden on the other side having similar abilities and break tackle ability this is going to one of if not the top team. I'm not going to stop using them though. I've used them as a secondary team in previous years. The only limit this team has for the online crowd is a QB that can move. But for those who play online that do not care about getting out of the pocket, they are going with the Cards.

2) Pats - same as above.
3) Cowboys - Romo can move. 3 good HB's. Witten is a top 2 TE. Roy Williams is decent. Look for some Wildcat, but I don't see the Wildcat making that much noise.
4) This one is a tie and it depends on how good, Hakeem Nicks and Ramses Barden get, along with Jeremy Maclin. If these three players progress ahead of schedule, look for the Giants and Eagles to be the next two teams in line. The Giants will be a force because of the Jacobs factor. Jacobs is a monster in the game and if Nicks or Barden can be used to move the ball along with Boss, they are going to be a very strong force. With the Eagles, you are going to have crazy speed with Jackson and Maclin, plus Dmac can move and you can't forget Westbrook.

After this to me the sky is the limit. These are the top 4.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #13
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Patriots- duh...
Cardinals-Warner/Fitz/Bolden/Beanie/Cromartie
Eagles-McNabb Rocket Arm,2 Elite Speed WR's and Westbrook
Cowboys-Romo/Witten/Felix...
Steelers- Big Ben throw on the run rating is probably elite in 10'
Old 05-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Well didn't expect them in top five, but top eight for sure. The Bears. Come on, Jay Cutler to Devin Hester? Along with Matt Forte. That could be second or third best QB/HB Combo in the league, along with a defense that still plays exceptional in the game, expect to see The Bears having some strength in this season of Madden.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucicren
Well didn't expect them in top five, but top eight for sure. The Bears. Come on, Jay Cutler to Devin Hester? Along with Matt Forte. That could be second or third best QB/HB Combo in the league, along with a defense that still plays exceptional in the game, expect to see The Bears having some strength in this season of Madden.
Other than speed, Hester is not a great WR in this game. And while Cutler/Forte is a good combo, there are teams with much deeper pockets at the HB position, with good WR's and good QB's. I think you are going to have to adopt a particular strategy with the Bears. Better use Olsen a lot in the passing game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I'm not sure I agree with the Steelers being used a lot. The online trend seems to be the team with the most passing weapons and athletic players at the QB position will be the teams you see most. Strong defense seems to be a secondary/after thought and running game for the most part seems to be secondary to the passing game. With those thoughts in mind, I'd wager.

1) Cards - Fitz is the best WR in the game and nobody could stop him in the CD build. He even had his way with the best CB in the game Nnamdi Asomugha. With Bolden on the other side having similar abilities and break tackle ability this is going to one of if not the top team. I'm not going to stop using them though. I've used them as a secondary team in previous years. The only limit this team has for the online crowd is a QB that can move. But for those who play online that do not care about getting out of the pocket, they are going with the Cards.

2) Pats - same as above.
3) Cowboys - Romo can move. 3 good HB's. Witten is a top 2 TE. Roy Williams is decent. Look for some Wildcat, but I don't see the Wildcat making that much noise.
4) This one is a tie and it depends on how good, Hakeem Nicks and Ramses Barden get, along with Jeremy Maclin. If these three players progress ahead of schedule, look for the Giants and Eagles to be the next two teams in line. The Giants will be a force because of the Jacobs factor. Jacobs is a monster in the game and if Nicks or Barden can be used to move the ball along with Boss, they are going to be a very strong force. With the Eagles, you are going to have crazy speed with Jackson and Maclin, plus Dmac can move and you can't forget Westbrook.

After this to me the sky is the limit. These are the top 4.
This.

The Eagles and Giants are going to be heavily used. For the same reasons listed above.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »