Home

Helmets off!

This is a discussion on Helmets off! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Helmets off!

Now that I notice helmets will come off this year(thank god)..is it possible to add the black caps that players wear?..and if if you cant completely add it to current player models..could you just randomly have certain players wearing it in the game?

If you think about it...This might even be easier to add rather than the different hairstyles people wear..It would be very authentic...and even better..This is something roger goodell hasnt cried about.....yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Helmets off!

that would be very cool to see now if they make the players look like themselfs in real life that would be awseme great idea!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Additionally, now that the dev team can take the helmets off and refs, can we get the coin toss at the center of the field again. You know the one back on the PS2 where the team captains and the ref stand at the center of the field just like in real life.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Great idea, but I'm not sure that the Madden team went into that much detail this year. If they did, they would have asked us what players wear du rags a lot earlier.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddennick
that would be very cool to see now if they make the players look like themselfs in real life that would be awseme great idea!
I know huh..and I think this would be a great way to do it..I think the best thing about it is it doesnt change the appearance of the person if he has a helmet on..So they shouldnt have to do anything dramatic to add this in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colladie
Additionally, now that the dev team can take the helmets off and refs, can we get the coin toss at the center of the field again. You know the one back on the PS2 where the team captains and the ref stand at the center of the field just like in real life.
The coin toss is one thing that would seal the deal on pregame. I believe the Devs could do a really nice authentic coin toss espically with the new tool they noted in the USAF blog.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Great idea, but I'm not sure that the Madden team went into that much detail this year. If they did, they would have asked us what players wear du rags a lot earlier.
You probably right..but since every cap looks the same and its easier than hair...I figured what the hey..lets see if they can do it lol
Old 05-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

I've been asking for this since Madden 07 next gen.... When they had the weight lifting and 40 yard dash with helments off.....Glad its possible ingame now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »