Home

MADDEN SHOP???

This is a discussion on MADDEN SHOP??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: MADDEN SHOP???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colladie
I think that the Madden shop would be a place where you could spend those points you earned at the end of each game. I remember in Madden 08 (yes sadly I bought that crap) at the end of each football game, there would be points given out to each team. Maybe Madden shop is that place where you could spend those virtual credits for stuff like historic jerseys and cheat codes or maybe even the infamous flying injury carts.
Now THAT is a great idea. Didn't even run across my mind. Thats probably what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
You all are some cheapskates, lol( I dont wanna hear anything about the economy either) I would def pay for things that didn't make it into the game this cycle. We're talking 5 to 10 bucks here and there. If you aint got 5 bucks, something is seriously out of place here, lol.
It's got to be something worth the $ though. Who knows what they will have, but no sports game has yet to have something as DLC that was worth the $ to me.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Those points were for the infamous Ring Builder. Which has thankfully been completely scrapped and taken out of the game. So I don't believe you will get those points anymore.
But now maybe they can use those points for Madden shop.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Those points were for the infamous Ring Builder. Which has thankfully been completely scrapped and taken out of the game. So I don't believe you will get those points anymore.
EASW Credits possibly. Just because they got rid of ring builder doesn't mean there isn't a new, improved system at hand.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colladie
But now maybe they can use those points for Madden shop.
We don't even know what Madden Shop is though. Sure it's certainly possible, I just wouldn't expect that at all. It goes completely against Ian's no gimmick promise. Earning fake points to buy stuff from a fake virtual Madden Shop. I just don't see this dev team doing that.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #30
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
You all are some cheapskates, lol( I dont wanna hear anything about the economy either) I would def pay for things that didn't make it into the game this cycle. We're talking 5 to 10 bucks here and there. If you aint got 5 bucks, something is seriously out of place here, lol.
UNEMPLOYED buddy..... I'd rather not spend 5 bucks here and there when it could be saved and go towards brakes for my car or something i really need.... If it costs an extra few dollars here and there I will not be a happy camper... Will i still buy it? Yes... but that's because i cannot resist.. I would rather not be pressured into it haha...

I'm sure if the company you worked for went out of business and you were no longer employed you would understand that 5 to 10 bucks here and there adds up....
Old 05-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #31
Banned

Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
We don't even know what Madden Shop is though. Sure it's certainly possible, I just wouldn't expect that at all. It goes completely against Ian's no gimmick promise. Earning fake points to buy stuff from a fake virtual Madden Shop. I just don't see this dev team doing that.
You would consider Madden shop a gimmick? Nahh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #32
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Maybe it is some sort of way to make sense of EASportsworld.com on the actual game.
Ding ding ding

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »