Home

Madden NFL 10 Ratings: Top 10 by Position (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Ratings: Top 10 by Position (ESPN Videogames) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 10 Ratings: Top 10 by Position (ESPN Videogames)

Yeah it also looks like they downgraded Gores rating to a 91, it was a 93 previously if i remember right. As for the trucking, Gore is far better at this then T. Jones..........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #66
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I am in the camp that says Brady is overrated in his throw power. You are correct that he throws the deep ball well but that only means he is accurate. It doesnt mean he can out throw strength wise other QBs. Hope that clears up what I said earlier.

EDIT
People yell that Brady has better accuracy then Manning but Brady really is just better at the deep ball. If Brees has a 92 and Brady has an 88 then something tells me that is the best deep ball QBs right there. Brady's stats are lower because he was hurt and I think he is a bit more accurate in the short departments but nothing higher then Mannings if he comes back at full health. They just need to lower that throw power.
Manning is a more accomplished passer. Moss changed everything. Remember, Moss put Culpepper and a post-retirement Cunnigham in the Pro-Bowl. He's a QB maker.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:25 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
There is no way in my mind that Thomas Jones is a top 10 back..And I really believe Olsen should be a top 10 TE
There's no GM in the league that would put him top 10. He did have a nice season last year, but he's not a top 10 back.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:25 PM   #68
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys
Nmandi Aso is to fast for the toned down ratings, should be a 92 at the most.

Antonio Gates 85 speed Jason Witten 75 speed B.S. straight up.
I dunno. Witten isn't very fast at all. I think they got that right, actually. Gates is a more physically gifted athelete, while Witten is more complete. Seems represented well here.

I actually thought they goofed Romo a bit. I think his deep ball accuracy and awareness should be swapped (okay, maybe the deep ball accuracy shouldn't be that high...lol)
Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Brady is the ideal system QB in a system QB league. So from that measure, yes he is the best QB in the league.

Cassell proved that Brady's success is a product of Belicheck's system.
Cassel was nowhere near as good, especially early. Brady has proved through the years he doesnt need help. Years where Troy Brown(albeit a club legend but declining at the time) and Reche Caldwell etc were his weapons
Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 12

McNabb is higher then what I would think as well. He had a sub 90 QB ratings in the regular season and the playoffs. I think McNabb should be rated in the 86-88 OVR range. Maybe they are making up for last year?

I hate saying this as a Bears fan but Aaron Rogers looked better last year. Probably even better then Cutler but I would rate both of them near the same.

River's definitely deserves to be higher then Ben and Mcnabb, he was the only Qb rated over 100 in the regular season with 34 TDs and only 11 picks. Maybe if his team played better last year he would have been rated better?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Manning is a more accomplished passer. Moss changed everything. Remember, Moss put Culpepper and a post-retirement Cunnigham in the Pro-Bowl. He's a QB maker.
dont forget that manning had marvin harrison his entire career
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #72
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
TO's CIT is too high for all of his drops, Jason Whitten is a tad too slow (78-80 IMO), Brady's THP must be switched with his TAS, Westbrook shouldn't have 99 agility and Polemalu and Patrick Willis have a lower play rec. than they should. Everything else seems ok.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »