Home

You guys finally did it, you scared off Ian

This is a discussion on You guys finally did it, you scared off Ian within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: You guys finally did it, you scared off Ian

Quote:
Probably the IGN video thread.
+1

They have some of the biggest idiots in the world over there. Every little thing that they show gets berated beyond belief. At least on here, it's constructive criticism (making little changes to the game). All you get over there is "this game is gonna blow", "this game sucks", "well that's $60 saved"

Ian, come back. We all love ya here and greatly appreciated everything you have done so far. Don't worry about the IGN board idiots. They don't know s**t and could never appreciate the work that you guys do over at EA

Also to you thmst30, I don't think it's us that ticked him off. He came to the forums to get our input on the smaller thing that needed to be changed. We were just helping him, not bashing him
Old 05-29-2009, 01:12 AM   #10
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

There has been a lot of ridiculous posts made but I was still expecting Ian to come here since he has dealt with it before.

This kind of shocks me in a way. Oh well, can't blame him. E3 is just around the corner and there's no need in wasting time arguing with people who will never like the game no matter what.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Nah we ain't scared off Ian. It's 1 in the morning and the man just wanted to go to bed thats all. This guy has tons are interveiws and a lot work between now and next week. So he has not alot of time right now to be on here. Just chill. When he has some free time on here later this weekend. He will drop in for a quick visit.
There's a big difference between going to bed for the night and maybe going away until the game finals. Oh and Go Panthers. Had to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #12
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

I wouldn't go here for a while either if I were Ian. From what I read it was people pointing out the negatives and not any positives. Wouldn't be surprised if he left because he wanted too tell people to STFU.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 18

the ign video looked great imo

all hail ian
Old 05-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
WOW i think i just lost a little bit of respect for him if he is serious.
why, because he doesn't want to be bombarded with some of the completely anal and asinine post being made about the game. There's nothing constructive going on at this point.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 19

Damn you, buttholes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
There has been a lot of ridiculous posts made but I was still expecting Ian to come here since he has dealt with it before.

This kind of shocks me in a way. Oh well, can't blame him. E3 is just around the corner and there's no need in wasting time arguing with people who will never like the game no matter what.
**** wears on you after a while. I unfortunately know exactly what it's like to absolutely work your *** off at a job and then have people who have no clue what they are talking about and no clue how hard you have worked to call you lazy and incompetent over situations that they don't fully understand. Sure you can brush it off, but after it happens over and over again for an extended period of time, then you just need a break from it. He's not going away forever, but if the crap doesn't cool down around here then they just may.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »