Home

You guys finally did it, you scared off Ian

This is a discussion on You guys finally did it, you scared off Ian within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #49
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: You guys finally did it, you scared off Ian

The man puts in countless hours of working creating a football game that looks like it very well could be the best one in a long time, maybe even ever, and some people are so determined to try to find the tiniest little things to get on his case about.
I have to give him a lot of credit for dealing with it all as long as he did.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
No reason to expect it to stop. It's a way to announce and detail new features. It's informative to us and a useful marketing tool for EA at the same time. Will we still be given information when they are allowed to give it to us.
No i know that .. wait nvm, he rarely posts it himself on here anyway.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:32 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 7

Ian you've been doing a great job in changing the whole culture in how Madden games are developed, and props to you regardless of all the fools on the forums that say otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 01:43 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxican8504
I will say it again. Operation Sports needs a newbie forum. Make new members earn their stripes before they can post in the other forums. That way you can see who has the makings of a contributing member to OS and then promote them. It will eliminate all these immature posters that can't follow rules and make silly post after silly post.
I agree, only Id break it down like this. there would be to two forums, will have a kiss *** forums were everyone who wants to kiss EA's *** can go in discuss how great the game is. then there would be the fed up forums were people who are sick of garbage robotic stiff so called "Football" games can discuss what they hate about the game. then both party's are free to hate/love the game blindly will mostly the kiss *** forums this isn't trolling tru stuff.

Last edited by SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL; 05-29-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:44 AM   #53
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8

If Ian is happy enough playing it, then I am happy enough playing it. He's probably harder on himself than any of us could be. You don't get to that kind of position without being able to handle a certain amount of adversity and it's quite obvious to me that he's a perfectionist.

Anyways, Who cares what any of you guys think?
sure some are more articulate than others, but you pick and choose what YOU feel is best to make a superior product. it's the nature of the beast.

Thanks for everything Ian. I truly am grateful for your honesty with us throughout these times and i respect the fact that you've been doing your best. I know I'm going to be happy with the product if you are happy with the product in the end. It doesn't matter what any of us say...so please don't let it get to you. Do what you think is best.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL
I agree only Id break it down like this there would be to two forums have a kiss *** forums were everyone who wants to kiss EA's *** can go in discuss how great the game is then there would be the fed up forums were people who are sick of garbage robotic stiff so called "Football" games can discuss what they hate about the game then both partys are free to hate love the game blindyly will mostly the kiss *** forums this isn't trolling tru stuff.
Nicely done illustrating his point. I assume that's what you were trying to do right.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:49 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 29

He should have taken a hiatus a month ago. The hype machine started too early and burnt a lot of people out. After all sorts of claims about gameplay improvement, franchise fixes, blah blah blah... Now people just want to see the game in it's final state and decide whether or not to riot outside of Tiburon on August 15 when they realize it was the Madden 09 Mojave Experiment.

Then again, if the game turns out to be amazing, most of the haters will shut up... The other will still be around, albeit banned.

I am excited to hear what they have to say in a week during E3. Once that happens, there will be many people on here puckering up to kiss Ian's...well, you know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 02:01 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Nicely done illustrating his point. I assume that's what you were trying to do right.
Think you my good man I'm sure you'd be apart of the kiss EA's *** forums right?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »