Home

Losing isn't the same anymore

This is a discussion on Losing isn't the same anymore within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 25
Re: Losing isn't the same anymore

yeah i know what ya mean, it seems that way. I can be down by 2 tds with 2 minutes left and i feel like i can win and i usually do ! ive neva had a losing season in Madden and i play with no tha team than the Panthers (i play on ALL-Madden or my own skill set which is much higher than ALL MADDEN) (i think Carolina should have higher overall rating in Madden - lol, seriously !!) if i do lose a game, very rarely do i lose bc of my own stupidity, i lose bc the cpu will cheat.. TRUST ME they will. Haha the only time i lose and its my fault is when its a close game and i throw a last minute interception with no other than Jake Delhomme lol it really p*sses me off but hey i've learned to live with it by now , I can understand where ur comin from man and i hope it gets addressed in Madden 10 as well.

Cant wait for E3, im hoping to hear more about the Franchise Mode !
Old 05-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
the CPU just cant compete with the human brain when its fair ground. i mention this once before in one of my threads and eventually CPU is no match for USER.

thats why im emphasizing full multiplayer experience in madden cause thats the only way USER get challenges. CPU Does nothing for me but practice after awhile

the only way EA or any company makes A.I. a challenge if they handicap the gameplay
I agree, i dont what technology they can have that could possibly compete with human minds with tons of football knowledge????
Old 05-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pack31x
nobody cares about this...please dont post worthless things
False.

Don't make the rest of us Packer fans look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
You really need to stop doing that lol.
It's only his third post. It is funny at the moment, though I'm sure it'll get old fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #36
Banned

Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Ehhh, I'm going to have to disagree with you in regards to the A.I. being no challenge. I do agree with your statement that the CPU starts acting crazy in the last quarter if they're down.

I've nullified that with my dum dum profile. I get great games man. I've put QB accuracy and wide receiver catch down to 2, so when they try that last quarter nonsense, the cpu QB is usually throwing ducks, lol.

I dont know what to tell you man, maybe I'm just not that good at the game. My NCAA09 and Madden09 seasons are always intense. I've been in Madden franchise for about 5 years with like a 9-7 record. My last season I was something like 6-10, my starting back was hurt for that season. This is Madden 09 I'm referring to.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #37
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5

To be honest, I don't care how many games I win or lose, I'm more about the statistics. I'd prefer the statistics to be realistic, which they very well could be on all-madden, even though you were winning so many games.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #38
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
the CPU just cant compete with the human brain when its fair ground. i mention this once before in one of my threads and eventually CPU is no match for USER.

thats why im emphasizing full multiplayer experience in madden cause thats the only way USER get challenges. CPU Does nothing for me but practice after awhile

the only way EA or any company makes A.I. a challenge if they handicap the gameplay
No. I disagree. Maybe that is because I do lose games.
Playing humans is less like football than playing the cpu. Either way though there will always be cpu controlled players unless every single player would be controlled by a human and I think that would be an interesting disaster.

Some people love playing online, some people love playing offline so they make the game for both of us. You can play online all you want but it is not right to talk about removing the part of the game that I enjoy (offline) just because you do not like it.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #39
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
To be honest, I don't care how many games I win or lose, I'm more about the statistics. I'd prefer the statistics to be realistic, which they very well could be on all-madden, even though you were winning so many games.

I am all about the stats too. I play long games just so that my stats compare to cpu simmed stats as best as possible.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:37 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yea... The CPU is a beast in the 4th quarter. I've had a RB break 5 of my tackles and then run 80 yards for a TD! It pissed me off but I still won.

The CPU is there for a little practice. Nothing too serious for the big boys of Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »