Home

Some presentation and other Madden news

This is a discussion on Some presentation and other Madden news within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Some presentation and other Madden news

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
It's not even about that. It's about EA and Allgames relations that are jeopardized now. The point being is that the info that wasn't supposed to be released, was leaked. Why? Because some people like to have attention because they don't get it in their lives.
I dont understand why its a big deal that relations will be messed up between ea and allgames i have never even heard of allgames...
Old 06-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
It's not our job to protect embargoes that EA gives to OTHER websites. If they have loose lips, that's their problem.

Couldn't agree more.
thats what i was thinking. Why would Ian punish us for what allgames did?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #171
Banned

OVR: 2

I would like to thank the OP for the information in advance. News gets leaked everyday that destroys people's lives. It is absolutely hilarious to read how mad people are because Madden information was leaked early.

It is obvious that they are taking this personal, which leads me too one logical assumption. Or maybe some people are scared that EA is going to be mad and unleash there wrath upon all of us? Don't be afraid; JUGGERNAUT will protect you.

After seeing Madden over the past few years, I think that we deserve a leak or two. My only complaint is that it was not leaked sooner.

It would also seem logical that you hardcore Madden fans should be rejoicing about the new presentation; since you have been begging for it for years. It appears that they have put a lot of work into presentation (including cut scenes). I am pleasantly surprised and look forward to seeing what it entails.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #172
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drewster
I dont understand why its a big deal that relations will be messed up between ea and allgames i have never even heard of allgames...
Exactly...I don't know what the hell allgames is, nor do I care. Their the stupid ones who screwed themselves by releasing info early, not us.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #173
MVP

OVR: 31

Alright, we have approval straight from a mod. Can we actually start discussing the first post in the thread now?

Pre/Post-game shows sound like they are going to be fairly dynamic, which will hopefully keep things fresh.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #174
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

...and since this thread has gone WAY off topic, I'll just do everyone a favor and close shop right now.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »