Home

offline franchise talk

This is a discussion on offline franchise talk within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
offline franchise talk

as with most of you guys,i will try out the online franchise,but i really want to know about the offline franchise upgrades,and features,the current gen features have been total crap,ps2 had the right idea with the radio show,and the newspapers!but just talk about franchise news here,and post what you would like to see added this year,i hope they add better presentaion,that total acces sounds cool,they said its like sportscenter!they also need to make the playoffs seem more real and rewarding
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: offline franchise talk

Dude where was you when they did there first blog on the up grades done franchise mode. And where have you been since they have been talken bout presention for the past month now.lol Dude there has been some major up grades have been done to franchise mode offline this year. Dude trust me it has been done. Don't worry.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 19

Dude... Where's my car?
Where's your car, dude?
Old 06-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

I agree with everything you say ocho... To this point, all we know is that they've fixed alot that was broken or poor about previous next gen franchise iterations.

We also know that presentation has been improved... a show called "the extra point" will be used- the details have yet to be released.

Expect full reports from media outlets tonight or tomo after they have the hands on at E3 now (started 28 mins ago)...

Should have a full rundown of offline franchise by this time tomorrow, if not sooner.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

This info will be coming out soon...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »