Home

Big Red Circle

This is a discussion on Big Red Circle within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #49
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Big Red Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Well said, as usual!! Personally, it takes away from the obvious intent of the rest of the game to immerse us in the game. To me, it's almost equivalent of having Daffy Duck doing play by play...sucks the atmosphere out of the game. IMO...
About that..........

Old 06-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 21

I also prefer a less intrusive graphic. this red circle is a bit much. I can live with it, but with this dev teams promotion of customization in 10, I don't understand why there wouldn't at least be an option to turn it off.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 06-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Good God, man, are you on EA's payroll or something?? EVERY post I see you make is butt-snorkling Ian and Tiburon. Face it, the game is NOT perfect, and has vast room for improvement....nothing wrong with being honest and giving the devs some direction to improve the game.

I swear, if it wasn't for your butt-kissing posts, you'd be nowhere near the 1,500 posts you've made in a month! Sorry, but it just gets old reading this drivel.
burn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Well said, as usual!! Personally, it takes away from the obvious intent of the rest of the game to immerse us in the game. To me, it's almost equivalent of having Daffy Duck doing play by play...sucks the atmosphere out of the game. IMO...
WHAT?!? Are you telling me that its NOTTT Daffy?!? Couldve sworn it was him. I gotta check wiki on this one

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lodeus

I think people a just tired of going into every topic ans seeing too much negativity.

Yes you are correct my friend. This why Ian took a brake from the forms because to many people are complaining. So took off. He will be back when things calm down. For now we are on our own. Ian you are doing great work. Keep it up my friend.
You're too positive. Maybe Ian took a break cause of you. Nah, just messin...
Old 06-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #53
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Good God, man, are you on EA's payroll or something?? EVERY post I see you make is butt-snorkling Ian and Tiburon. Face it, the game is NOT perfect, and has vast room for improvement....nothing wrong with being honest and giving the devs some direction to improve the game.

I swear, if it wasn't for your butt-kissing posts, you'd be nowhere near the 1,500 posts you've made in a month! Sorry, but it just gets old reading this drivel.
Thank you! Someone else agrees with me. All this guy does is goes in every thread and says "Ian will fix it", "Its ok Ian addressed this". I mean come on dude, you do not have to go in every thread and kiss the ground Ian walks on.
But on topic, when i first saw the red circle i thought it was going to be horrible, but the more footage i see, the less it bothers me. I'm sure after a few games i will barely even notice it.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 39

If you post that you like something then you = a kissass

If you post something you don't like then you = nitpicky and a troll

A forum is supposed to be a place of opinions..evryone is entitled to thier own and THIS IS the place to speak if it is about Sports Gaming
Old 06-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias

A forum is supposed to be a place of opinions..evryone is entitled to thier own and THIS IS the place to speak if it is about Sports Gaming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias

The problem isn't with people having opinions. The problem is that people are on such extremes right now. You've got people that will never be pleased no matter what EA does, and on the other hand you have people turning a blind eye to any issues and proclaiming that EA can do no wrong.

Can't we stay on a little more of an even keel? There's going to be positives and negatives... the key is not to get too high or low with each piece of information that comes out.

Take the info as it comes and keep some perspective, or people are going to lose their minds before the game even comes out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »