Home

Progessive Lighting

This is a discussion on Progessive Lighting within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #73
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Progessive Lighting

I know that NCAA has progressive lighting, but would anyone rather have that game than Madden. Maybe the reason Madden doesn't have it is because they spent implementing a ton of things to improve gameplay and presentation. While NCAA has progressive lighting, Season Showdown, and Teambuilder.

Last edited by soxnut1018; 06-13-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #74
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
If progressive lighting wasn't in the game Ian would have told us by now. Since he is not answering anyone that means he is trying to get it in the game. This thread is more than a week old.
This thread was resurrected because videos from a newer build of the game show that the lighting doesn't change. Since we have not heard anything official, we need to make deductions based on what is shown to us.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #75
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansftw
I dont understand why so much time is spent on things you might only see onec a year in franchise but no time on something you see in almost every game.

progressive lighting is what makes the super bowl so special anyway. it starts at dusk and the anticipation builds but by the time halftime rolls around it is dark like a monday night game. its why things look so special and bright.
So when the Superbowl is played at an indoor stadium,its not "special and bright"?

I must confess that when I began to read this thread,I assumed all you guys were probably just whining and complaining.Now that I have actually read and thought about your points,you guys have a very compeling argument I must admit.I had never really given it that much thought but progressive lighting does add to the affect of OUTDOOR games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #76
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Remember the color cleats thread. Ian did not say anything about it and then wala we have colored cleats. So I believe since Ian has not commented on this he is trying to add it.
Oh how quickly we all forget...and then God said..Let there be........ progressive light
Old 06-13-2009, 07:16 PM   #77
Rookie

Who Dey15's Arena

OVR: 5

i would rather have progressive lighting then colored cleats
Old 06-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #78
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

As a Ncaa faithful Im kinda hoping you guys dont get this. lol I mean madden has soo much more than ncaa. Cold comfort is better than no comfort. *pause* *small grin* [evil laugh].
Old 06-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #79
Rookie

Bloppy's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah does anyone know what kind of work/how long it would take to implement this feature into the game? Is it something they can just turn on or do they have to dig through the coding of the game? In other words, how easy is it to put in and do you guys think the devs could do it within these next couple of weeks?

I haven't read this entire thread so if this has already been addressed, then my apologies... .. I'm lazy. lolol.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #80
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4

Look at the Titans vs Ravens playoff video they posted...the sky does not change throughout the game and it is probably a 4pm kickoff. It looks to be almost sunset the whole game.

All the great visual enhancements they made this year and something this major gets left out?

terrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »