Home

Broadcast Camera fans unite!

This is a discussion on Broadcast Camera fans unite! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How will you use the broadcast cam?
Watch cpu vs. cpu 273 45.88%
As a playable angle 112 18.82%
Both 210 35.29%
Voters: 595. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Broadcast Camera fans unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliushodge
I honestly don't understand how anyone can use this camera view when actually playing the game. With that said, it should be an option for those crazy mo-fos that like to use it.

This is a sim cam,cpu vs cpu games use it to showcase the NFL in all its glory.

Ian says Madden is sim,yet the most sim like cam is not unlocked?fix the bugs and get it in a patch,many of us sim players use it and it adds alot to the games look.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Camera fans unite!

do anybody else play in a deferent camera angle beside me if there is help me blog this massage and get or point across we want more camera angle ive seen the video on this site and it show 3 camera angles and there all behind the offense side think let thats what we all want we want sideline camera angle or high up in the bleachers in sideview or better yet show the game like we see it on T.V.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfl_head_coach_09_01.jpg (33.2 KB, 331 views)

Last edited by gilljon26; 06-05-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 6

do you geeks really wanna watch computer games play football i knew you yanks were fat dumb and slow but not pathetic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bringer
This is a sim cam,cpu vs cpu games use it to showcase the NFL in all its glory.

Ian says Madden is sim,yet the most sim like cam is not unlocked?fix the bugs and get it a patch,many of us sim players use it and it adds alot to the games look.
Okay. I got ya. Yeah for cpu vs. cpu that makes a lot of sense...hopefully they'll offer you guys something.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Great points being made in here but for now, please use the large camera discussion thread we already have going.

EDIT: The thread that won't die is open again, lol.

Last edited by TJdaSportsGuy; 06-05-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:56 AM   #38
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Great points being made in here but for now, please use the large camera discussion thread we already have going.

EDIT: The thread that won't die is open again, lol.
THANKS!!!!!!!! Like I said before, who said mods don't have a heart. I promise to keep this thread clean.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 18

With all respect to Ian and the rest of the team that has done a great job on Madden 10 this year, PLEASE get the TV broadcast camera angle in the game. I love what I have seen, but this is "the" feature that truly immerses me in my sports games - making it look like it does on TV. Im begging for it to be ironed out before launch, or at least patched in thereafter.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't post much on this site, but I do follow the news, and I must say, I'm quite impressed that Madden has made it even this far on this generation of consoles. However, this issue of the broadcast camera hits very close to home for me, because it was this very feature that caused me to buy the PS2 when Madden 2001 came out, the fact that it looked like a televised football game (cpu v. cpu), and for a football junkie like me that was enough to sell me, and I enjoyed for the lognest time being immersed in my franchise, playing my own games and watching the others - it was like my own private world of NFL. After buying Madden 07 for 360, I made a promise to never buy another Madden game until that option came back. And as impressed as I am with this year's Madden so far...y'all need to bring back that broadcast camera if you're going to get a buy out of me. Without it, franchise, to me, is just like PLAY NOW, and I won't pay $60 for only one way to play the game. It's 2009! Let's make it happen EA!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »