Home
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Humorous

Let me preface (MaddenHater):

This will probably be the best Madden cycle in its history. Why? Because I have NEVER seen such vitriol against this game until this year. It has been ugly reading the boards these past few months (ordinarily I revel in Madden Hate) since the DEVS actually thought of the idea to include folks of all walks of life (huge mistake, of course) into actual data input DURING the development cycle of thier game... who does this? Anyway, I see great progress for this cycle, and probably my first purchase of this series, I can really see some hard work, sense of professionalism, and pride back into this franchise. That is all I can ask as a gamer.

It is very unfortunate that many of you blew a great opportunity to work with a live multi-million dollar software development team (at the very least jeopardized it) but that is probably a reflection of the immaturity I have scene plague these boards in the last year or so.

But you probably don't care anyway. It's just a funny observation.

2 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Humorous

FYI none of the Dev's have left this forum, they're just crunching down, tuning Madden as much as they can before time runs out. And I believe it's more of the new guys that only signed up because they knew Ian was here. Most of the others give constructive critiscism, not just criticism. Everything was great when Ian first started interacting with us, and then things started going a little downhill from there once these boards starting getting attention from more of the immature people. However, the mods do a great job of cleaning this kind of stuff up, so it's not too bad anymore.

I'm grateful for what the devs have done though, and I'm not just kissing ***. This game would be NOWHERE near where it is now if they hadn't interacted with us, or any other communities.

Last edited by Unforgiven; 06-06-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Humorous

locked...no need for this thread. just will incite a flame war.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »