Home

How the Run Animations should be(Video)

This is a discussion on How the Run Animations should be(Video) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How the Run Animations should be(Video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Not gonna lie, you're videos are always pretty good, but if you could speak clearly and more fluently your videos would take half the time.
The guy is "fluent" enough. Gets the point across well imo. Maybe the New York thing throws you? Anyways.. point was made.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx

Now this is Running yall

OMG!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!!!!! I didn't even think that was Madden at first! That is absolutely nuts!!!! Perfect running animation!

I forgot how good the animations were on XBOX! I don't understand how it could go from that to what we have now.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
Ian Cummings...We all love you. It's obvious you made great strides. But hire Apex to be a game tester! Apex alone can change this game completely.

Keep up the good work Ian!
AGREED.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 6

Agreee 100% with Apex.
If the animation is left as it is(which I think it is) all the effort and awesomeness of Pro Tak and all the other stuff will be overshadow by the fact that running animation is a mess. And it is not just weird for the ball carrier, all the other players look ridiculously weird when running.

I hope they fix it. It just a matter of EA admitting thereīs a problem with it. I donīt mind getting the game a extra month later if we are getting those running animations of 04.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

bump
Old 06-07-2009, 01:40 AM   #54
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx

Now this is Running yall
This is a very interesting video analysis. I've been so focused on better presentation and franchise (which are important to me), that I never really thought about the running animation, to be honest. I knew something looked off about it, though, but couldn't exactly place it.

Could you compare the Madden 10 videos to NFL 2K5? Aren't they roughly similar in running animations?
Old 06-07-2009, 02:22 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
This is a very interesting video analysis. I've been so focused on better presentation and franchise (which are important to me), that I never really thought about the running animation, to be honest. I knew something looked off about it, though, but couldn't exactly place it.

Could you compare the Madden 10 videos to NFL 2K5? Aren't they roughly similar in running animations?
that doesnt mean it was right back then for 2k5. 2k never got a chance to improve they running animations. madden next gen had 4 years to do somethin and they didnt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 02:30 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 5

now 2k8 running animations was pretty good in regards to players swinging the arms and its momentum so you they tilt when you change direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqFTt-IGCus

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJLkaSKUf8(I swear this is the best hightlight video EVER MADE. every time i watch it makes wanna pop in 2k8)

Last edited by JHova1982; 06-07-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »