Home

Brand New Madden Video HD

This is a discussion on Brand New Madden Video HD within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #65
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Brand New Madden Video HD

^^ i hope your right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 8

Digging the stat overlays, but it would be cool to see how they're currently ranked in the league or division...i.e. Clinton Portis averaging 4.4 yds/carry which is currently 3rd in the NFC.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 39

Sweet
Old 06-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 22

I hate how they dont give you complete control. When running the ball, if I press the spin button, they will start they spin then somehow warp into a stiff arm animation. I HATE THAT!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #69
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy03
i liked the vid, but can hayneworth get some pressure on the QB? I mean he should be pushing the pockect in the QB's face.
Thats exactly what I was looking at. I see better interaction but not the push from the DT & the up field containment from the DE's Id like to see. That was one on one and Hanyesworth was being handled.

Other than that the vid looked pretty good. Hopefully sliders can fix the line play.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 06-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Thats exactly what I was looking at. I see better interaction but not the push from the DT & the up field containment from the DE's Id like to see. That was one on one and Hanyesworth was being handled.

Other than that the vid looked pretty good. Hopefully sliders can fix the line play.
I still think the players play better for A.I controlled teams than when they are on your team. I watch Pasta's videos and Haynesworth was playing pretty damn good. In this video, I didn't even see him break many blocks at all. In Pasta's videos he's breaking blocks like crazy. The difference is in Pasta's videos he's on the A.I controlled team. In this one he's on the user controlled team. And even when the user controls him he can't do anything with him. He just gets locked up. He should be able to dominate with the teams best player. You are able to do it on offense, why not for defense?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 15

LBZ I believe Pasta's videos were played on All-Pro. This is probably on Pro like almost every other video from E3 other then Chase's Eagles vs Cowboys vids.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #72
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I still think the players play better for A.I controlled teams than when they are on your team. I watch Pasta's videos and Haynesworth was playing pretty damn good. In this video, I didn't even see him break many blocks at all. In Pasta's videos he's breaking blocks like crazy. The difference is in Pasta's videos he's on the A.I controlled team. In this one he's on the user controlled team. And even when the user controls him he can't do anything with him. He just gets locked up. He should be able to dominate with the teams best player. You are able to do it on offense, why not for defense?
I agree about the AI controlled players playing better. I need to go back & look at pastas vids but hey atleast they finally fixed the Skins Helmets...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »