Home

Hows about this?

This is a discussion on Hows about this? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Hows about this?

Everyone stop complaining about whats not in the game and be happy for what is in the game. I don't think anyone was dumb enough to expect a perfect game under the first year of the cummings era. If you were then get yourself tested because you should know that it takes more then a year to bring a game up to date after 5 years of roster updates.
You have been given almost everything you have asked for. While some features my be lacking at least they are now in place for next year.
You finally have refs, gang tackles, presentation, in depth franchise, online franchise and much MUCH more.
Are some of the features flawed? Yes, does this mean Ian has failed you? NO! These features are finally in place and as you may know it is easier to upgrade a feature then to completely rebuild it from scratch.
Give these guys a break and show them some kinda recognition for the work they have done if you expect the same type of interaction next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Hows about this?

Ever heard of constructive criticism?
Old 06-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

Old 06-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
Ever heard of constructive criticism?
Yes I have and I think the EA crew has taken it in stride all year long. But they have given most of us 90% of our wish lists and still you people complain.
You have to let up on them once in a while. People like Apex need to get a life other then video games.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTown
Yes I have and I think the EA crew has taken it in stride all year long. But they have given most of us 90% of our wish lists and still you people complain.
You have to let up on them once in a while. People like Apex need to get a life other then video games.
You people nothing! Not everyone here "complains".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Everyone stop complaining about whats not in the game and be happy for what is in the game. I don't think anyone was dumb enough to expect a perfect game under the first year of the cummings era. If you were then get yourself tested because you should know that it takes more then a year to bring a game up to date after 5 years of roster updates.
You have been given almost everything you have asked for. While some features my be lacking at least they are now in place for next year.
You finally have refs, gang tackles, presentation, in depth franchise, online franchise and much MUCH more.
Are some of the features flawed? Yes, does this mean Ian has failed you? NO! These features are finally in place and as you may know it is easier to upgrade a feature then to completely rebuild it from scratch.
Give these guys a break and show them some kinda recognition for the work they have done if you expect the same type of interaction next year.
I thought it was the Frazier era.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
How about you not worry about it. Ian doesn't need you to be his protector, go away.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #8
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Bro I agree with you 100%. But please don't clutter this forum with useless topics like this. We have dozens of topics like this in the past few weeks. Please don't make them please.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »