Home

Best Madden Soundtrack?

This is a discussion on Best Madden Soundtrack? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 07:06 AM   #41
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Best Madden Soundtrack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
2005 is truy the best then 2004 =) ........ 2k games had the worst sound tracks ever l..o..l
Please leave 2K games out of the Madden forums. Last warning. Thanks
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #42
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
THANK YOU! I hate Screamo...such a joke...I played varsity football for four years and people always blared that **** in the locker room to "get pumped up." It's honestly for brainless, testosterone-loaded, apes. Some "cold-blooded" rap or hip hop does so much more.

EDIT: Probably a little harsh. I hate Screamo but there is nothing wrong with people who do like it. I have friends who appreciate it so I'm clearly not trying to say everyone who enjoys it is retarted. I have just always hated it with a passion, so please excuse my vitriol.

Last year's soundtrack sucked. It seems like they only had two types of music: HARD ROCK and crappy hip-hop. They need to spread things out a little more, dip into a few more genres, and try to create a more balanced soundtrack. I think everyone should be able to find at least 1 or 2 songs they like.

EDIT: I was playing NBA 2k7 recently and they have like 50+ songs on there, but not all of them were "pre-selected" to play. Madden could put a few more songs in to increase the variety available. I seriously doubt a song file takes any significant amount of space up.

respect your opinion...I just dont like when people say oh this sucks and that sucks..saying that you DISLIKE something is the better way to put it

Sure theres alot of people who just "dont get" metal. Alot of metal genres are horrible..christian metal/metal core is what im more into. If you take time to read some lyrics you will see it has more passion than most modern music..but people make an automatic guess as to what it is based off its sound..same with hip hop. Believe it or not screaming isnt just screaming..theres a technique to it to where you dont totally screw your voice. Its something that has to be learned to be done properly along with being able to play drums and guitar well. Older rap appeals to me as well because it had meaning to it. Alot of modern stuff that Ive heard ..not all...but alot is just random stuff they talk about..doesnt have heart anymore. The little bit that does..I respect. Music is an art no matter what type it may be. Like painting..I ask whether you prefer Van Gogh or Salvador Dali...it boils down to personal taste..not that theres anything wrong with the other..I just prefer this one.

As for where you say Last years soundtrack sucked..I agree. Not only just because there wasnt enough I liked, but because it didnt allow everyone to enjoy it. If you look back to my earlier post you can see i said the same thing..it should be an equal amount that each person could enjoy rather than feeling left out. To me personally they should have atleast 4 or 5 good popular songs for the popular genres and artists

Last edited by beefjohnson; 06-11-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #43
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Sam Spence -original versions, not the remixes. Best sound track for a football game. The 3 chord teenage crap bands need to go , along with the rap crap. First thing I do when I get a new Madden game is turn them all off.

Last edited by JMD; 06-11-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #44
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

2004 was the best, 2005 was right below that, then 06, then 07, then it fell off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »