Home

To sum up a lot of different posts, animations in general need improved.

This is a discussion on To sum up a lot of different posts, animations in general need improved. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: To sum up a lot of different posts, animations in general need improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
its unfortunate that some people in this world..well in these forums are being a tad selfish this year with all the positive improvements made..especially to gameplay and presentation..i think the presentation added this year will make madden feel like a entire new game altogther plus a hell of alot more fun and exciting to play....but yet people are bitch'n and cry'n and the friggen game isnt even out yet..nor a demo for crying out loud

I DO agree that new animations are needed but i think better flowing commentary is more needed..but how much do you all expect the dev's to pump out in 1 year? There's a HUGE improvement it seems from 09 from what i can see with M10

PS..im not directing this towards the OP..im just saying from reading posts in the madden forums..it seems that alot of guys are just b1tch'n to b1tch
commentary over animations really thats why we have the game we have people just give em $60.. Have standards
Old 06-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yes M10 seems to be shaping up to be an amazing game and its almost mind blowing for me to think of all the improvements made this year. It definitely makes previous development teams look bad.

But I think treee has a good point, although just a summation of others thoughts on the animation system. Not as a complaint but as look towards possible future improvements. I think overall making the animations as realistic and varied as possible can take the game to the highest level of realism.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 12

I also think they still move like robots IN GENERAL. Even when the QB is walking to the line of scrimmage and receivers are moving on the field they move like robots they don't move like normal people would.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 24

I think I could deal with the sub par locomotion. Even the players generally moving like robots. The game looks great!

I just wish the players would move their feet faster. I'm afraid even if the Game Speed slider is adjusted, it will make all other aspects of the game too fast. If all players need personal speed adjustments to make it more realistic looking (and as great as the rest of the game), I'm willing to do it, though.

It's weird, though. Because on some plays (and very select players), it looks as though the players' feet is moving accurately fast. But, most of the players' feet move really slow.

The new running animation is very good! Now if only their feet moved faster, this game would be so near perfect, it'd be hard to grasp.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

I can't believe we're already talking about Madden 11. *shakes head*
Old 06-15-2009, 01:51 AM   #14
Pro

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview.php?id=426

I wish the players in Madden 10 would move like they do in NCAA 10. This looks like the only thing the college guys got right this year. The way the QB walks to the line of scrimmage and player movements in general are far less robotic than Madden 10

Old 06-15-2009, 01:59 AM   #15
MVP

CAN we have about 60 more posts on animations. This is overkill, and has been for a while. They know the animation need to be improved.................... STOP making post after post after post after post about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »