Home

Madden NFL 10: All Player Ratings Revealed (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: All Player Ratings Revealed (Pasta Padre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10: All Player Ratings Revealed (Pasta Padre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ24
Do you know how his 77 relates to all the other positional players that went down as well, more specifically all the 80+ WRs who are now in the low 70s and 60s. Do you get my point? Until you have that data there is no point in complaining about a silly number. If he still gets the job done in the game who cares. See how it plays out.
okay i understand im just worried about the panthers secondary. Im used to seeing all high 80's and Gamble in the 90's.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #170
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drewster
okay i understand im just worried about the panthers secondary. Im used to seeing all high 80's and Gamble in the 90's.
There's your mistake.

Drop all preconceived notions you may have of the new ratings until you see them in action.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteman007
Demarcus Ware 86

Shawn Merriman 82

James Harrison 85

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #172
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloan00
Well.... I was sorta pissed off at first.... But now i understand how the new speed ratings work... Players in the 85-89 range will run like the 90-92 of previous years. 80-85 will be like 85-89 of old , and 93+ is game breaker kind of speed... Everything is appropriately slowed down so that speeds in the low 80's aren't breaking off 50+ yarder's without contest..... And so that players like chris johnson (TEN) and Jerious Norwood (ATL) can run around the d line and show off true 4.2 speed.. Oh and forget about beating Champ Bailey deep with a 89 speed rating ... You gotta now have someone who is known for getting deep and catching those BOMBS! Match ups are going to be that much better.. Facing steve smith in franchise mode with the 97 speed rating, I'm most certainly bringing Deangelo Hall back to the "A" to finish his career! I think for the first time were going to see dominant players be dominant, and i also have a sense that all attributes are being scaled to play to the players strength. We are going to see players who can fly...FLY.... were going to see juker's juke ... and see hitters hit.... i believe they nailed it..
I agree 100%.

I think its hilarious all the gripping over ratings and we havent even played the game yet. Wait to see how these ratings play, then if you dont like them, complain away. But the amount of hate on the ratings is ridiculous considering we havent played the game yet to see how they are in action.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:51 AM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 2
I dont have a problem with the new stretched out ratings.. In fact I like it.. The new slower game speed added to the the larger disparity between player ratings should really separate the stars from the regular players.. At least in theory. But will it show on the field ?.

It seems that EA has elevated what they consider star players way above others, which is fine. But how do they justify giving Aaron Kampman an awareness of 98 at a position he's never played before.. Im sorry but thats just wrong. Now this isnt to say he wont succeed, but his awareness is simply way too high at this point in time..

It seems as if EA is simply throwing us Packer fans a bone as Kampman was one of the Packers better players over the past few years..
Old 06-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #174
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
uhh, almost none of those guys on the list started for the eagles last year. and peters had an off year.
uhh no... he had an on year in 07. hes terrible, and eagle fans will TEAR HIM APART. the eagles oline is probably the most overrated ol in the league

- started 11/15/08

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »