Home

Any Word on Custom Stadium Music/EASW Photos?

This is a discussion on Any Word on Custom Stadium Music/EASW Photos? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Any Word on Custom Stadium Music/EASW Photos?

^^^ Haha yea I saw that on Ian's Twitter. Who was Ian using as his team? Also he said the Colts D-Line was killing him due to the recent tuning that was done on the pass rush. Any comment on how this is coming along?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #10
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Understandable if custom stadiums sounds aren't in this year. I hope that if this feature makes the cut in Madden 11, however, that it goes a step beyond what NCAA currently allows (specifically: multiple sounds for a single evnet utilizing a single playlist where the song played for the event is chosen randomly from the playlist, more events, increased limit in number of sounds allowed, etc.)

Oh, and Ian's post-loss behavior is just further evidence as to why you shouldn't play against a person who helped program the game, lol; he probably knows significant portions of the code like the back of his hand and could change things on us at will
Old 06-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #11
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Unfortunately, I can't confirm that these features made the cut this year. They were in fact on our early feature list but were cut for other priorities.

The custom stadium music feature is a favorite of mine but even with my love for the feature, I wouldn't choose that over 99% of the features that made the final list.

There are a lot of really great features and polish in Madden 10 so I hope that the lack these features alone don't completely ruin the experience for you.

Phil

PS - Ian got crushed today in his Online Franchise year 2 opening game against the newest designer on our team. 28 to 7 was the final score until Ian cheated and changed it to 100 to 28 by using our debug menu at the end of the game. Sore loser...
It won't.
Its the only NFL game out there so its an auto buy for me.
Just wished it had more customization.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #12
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
PS - Ian got crushed today in his Online Franchise year 2 opening game against the newest designer on our team.

Which team won the Super Bowl in year 1?

Might as well enjoy Online Franchise vicariously until the game is released!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 27

Words cannot describe my frustration... (I'm also chuckling as I type this). I never held my breath for custom tracks, but I was really hoping. It's been so long... so, so long... too long
Old 06-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Damn, that sucks. That really sucks. It sucks bad.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #15
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Unfortunately, I can't confirm that these features made the cut this year. They were in fact on our early feature list but were cut for other priorities.

The custom stadium music feature is a favorite of mine but even with my love for the feature, I wouldn't choose that over 99% of the features that made the final list.

There are a lot of really great features and polish in Madden 10 so I hope that the lack these features alone don't completely ruin the experience for you.

Phil

PS - Ian got crushed today in his Online Franchise year 2 opening game against the newest designer on our team. 28 to 7 was the final score until Ian cheated and changed it to 100 to 28 by using our debug menu at the end of the game. Sore loser...
Agreed phil. custom music is ok to have. But in the end I take all of the improvements over the staduim custom music anyday of the week. BTW phil tell Ian to stop cheat you at football LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 01:28 AM   #16
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Despite being huge custom stadium sounds fan, I think the dev team made the right decision to leave this feature out in order to focus on more core issues first.

I think custom stadium sounds needs to be a priority for next year, though. Part of the unique experience that is watching an NFL game live in the stadium is all of the sounds and music that are played throughout the course of the game. Is there anything that pumps up a crowd (and the defense they are supporitng) faster than blasting "Black Betty" before a big third down play?

This is the type of excitement and immersion that custom stadium sounds can create. It's just up to the developers to give us the tools to make it happen.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »