Home

Key Gameplay Issues from Madden 09

This is a discussion on Key Gameplay Issues from Madden 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Key Gameplay Issues from Madden 09

I am posing this question directly to anybody who may have attended community day or E3 or worked behind the scenes, or who has communication with anyone that did that and knows the answers to these questions. If you did not do any of the above, please refrain from attempting to answer my question, as I already know most common information that has been released on Madden 2010.
1) can anybody (community day players) comment directly on the RC and user catching in general for 10. Obviously quick-turns have been eliminated, but what about lob passing RC? and the MiR, which does not require a quick turn? Is there any word on solutions for these?
2) The LT pass killed Madden 09. EA seemed to have ignored it in NCAA 2010, but the gameplay engines are very different between NCAA 2010 and Madden 2010. Has anyone addressed the LT pass behind the scenes in Madden 2010?
3) What exactly was the LT pass as far as game coding? I am interested to see exactly how this bug developed.
4) Clown Routes also ran behind the coverage in madden 09, sometimes leaving the receiver wide open. Have these been addressed?

I understand that these questions have been posted 3 times, and locked all three times for seemingly no good reason. However, I have yet to see my threads breathe, or see a reason as to why these threads should be locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Key Gameplay Issues from Madden 09

Wow, you just reposted a thread seconds after it got locked. Hope Pared sees this
Old 06-22-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

There's a reason its been locked.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 55

Yikes! Maybe PM someone? Spamming isn't workin' for ya so far.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by koampapapa
I am posing this question directly to anybody who may have attended community day or E3 or worked behind the scenes, or who has communication with anyone that did that and knows the answers to these questions. If you did not do any of the above, please refrain from attempting to answer my question, as I already know most common information that has been released on Madden 2010.
1) can anybody (community day players) comment directly on the RC and user catching in general for 10. Obviously quick-turns have been eliminated, but what about lob passing RC? and the MiR, which does not require a quick turn? Is there any word on solutions for these?
2) The LT pass killed Madden 09. EA seemed to have ignored it in NCAA 2010, but the gameplay engines are very different between NCAA 2010 and Madden 2010. Has anyone addressed the LT pass behind the scenes in Madden 2010?
3) What exactly was the LT pass as far as game coding? I am interested to see exactly how this bug developed.
4) Clown Routes also ran behind the coverage in madden 09, sometimes leaving the receiver wide open. Have these been addressed?

I understand that these questions have been posted 3 times, and locked all three times for seemingly no good reason. However, I have yet to see my threads breathe, or see a reason as to why these threads should be locked.
The threads were locked because many people have been asking the same thing over and over. Also some of your questions pertained to NCAA Football 10. Like I said earlier, the RC is gone! Only one player can RC. I've seen countless Madden 10 videos and have yet to see the RC. Lob passing has been improved and the RC still does not occur. I can't answer anything about the "LT Pass". When you start too many threads like this, it is then considered spamming.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by koampapapa

You dont understand so.....

Goodbye
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »