Home

I'm getting madden 10 for both consoles..

This is a discussion on I'm getting madden 10 for both consoles.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: I'm getting madden 10 for both consoles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckaLuk
I was just thinking that my wife is going to kill me when she finds out i bought Madden 10 for the ps3 and the 360. The reason i did that is because i want to play all of my friends online. I know it's the same game but with Madden 09 i played it only on the ps3. I used to only play on the 360 with 08 and 07, I was wondering if anyone else is planing to get it for both consoles.(man i'm crazy)
Yes you are...and somewhat wealthy, it seems.

I only have a PS3, but it's backwards compatible.But, this year, I'm going the PS3 Madden route. If I want last gen with good graphics, I'll stick with my PC 08 version. Plus, as a gift, I received a gift card to Walmart, so it won't cost me $60 for once...lol....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #66
DickDalewood

OVR:

When I owned both consoles I bought it for both as well. I jad friends that I played with on PS3 and 360 so it was well worth the money for me.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:56 PM   #67
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
go ahead kids.. gang up on me! i'll take you all on myself if necessary. I am not the only one here who sees the situation the same way

Where's MattIntellect? surprised he has jumped in for a shot on me by now also..
You guys are just hanging on every word in all of my posts now.. glad i have your attention so much
There is no need for me to take shots at you. You're probably upset when I was being sarcastic using 'say it isn't so' during a reply which was also the titled of your field goal camera angle thread. The problem is that you seemed to all of a sudden lose faith in Madden 10 as well as the Madden team after you voiced your disappointment of the field goal camera angles in Madden 09 and likely Madden 10. If you say something like, "I'm disappointed in this dev team's little attention to detail", I will tell you that you're wrong because you're not giving credit where credit is due. Of course there are always some things that won't be present in Madden 10 or any video game that doesn't match your preferences, but there is no need to bash or dismiss the rest of the game.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #68
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

People are talking like the community day guys all loved the game. I've only been around a couple months, but I've gotten the impression a few of them left cd thinking this game could go either way and I've seen a couple of them post that they haven't liked some of the changes they have seen since cd in the E3 vids. Am I missing something?
Old 06-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #69
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
People are talking like the community day guys all loved the game. I've only been around a couple months, but I've gotten the impression a few of them left cd thinking this game could go either way and I've seen a couple of them post that they haven't liked some of the changes they have seen since cd in the E3 vids. Am I missing something?
It's difficult to speak for them because they were under a gag rule for awhile. Some are still making suggestions for the game.

I'm hedging my bet, but I'd say your statement was fairly accurate, and I get the impression from some of them(not all) that 10 is the best one on NG.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #70
Banned

OVR: 10

in the words of keanu reeves "your insane".
Old 06-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #71
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

What's wrong with getting the game for 2 systems? I was thinking about doing the same thing. I'll probably see if I can find a 360 version on craigslist or something. I got some friends that have 360 and some have PS3. If I want to play with them all then I've gotta do something. It's his money. He can do what he wants with it. Some would think that it's crazy to spend 40 dollars for 2 tickets, popcorn, and soda for a 2-3 hr movie( Transformers 2?), but people still do it. Having said that, I can't think of any other reason to get it for both systems though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
What's wrong with getting the game for 2 systems? I was thinking about doing the same thing. I'll probably see if I can find a 360 version on craigslist or something. I got some friends that have 360 and some have PS3. If I want to play with them all then I've gotta do something. It's his money. He can do what he wants with it. Some would think that it's crazy to spend 40 dollars for 2 tickets, popcorn, and soda for a 2-3 hr movie( Transformers 2?), but people still do it. Having said that, I can't think of any other reason to get it for both systems though.
what theater are you going to? There's no way all that costs you more than $30. BTW Transformers 2 was awesome.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »