Home

Just answer this!

This is a discussion on Just answer this! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just answer this!

Will this game freeze? Show me the proof that it wont please.

(im not trying to sound like a dick, i seriously want to know)

I returned 09 for a full refund, 09 upset me soo much that im not going to buy madden this year. i know alot of people say that, but i hate being taken advantage of and being though an idiot. i will not purchase this game if it has an obscene amount of glitches again. I dont want to be burned again.

i searched this and all i saw was one guy sorta mention this then everyone burning him. Please dont flame. If you have proof that this game will not freeze, please please please let me know.

thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Just answer this!

well i think you should try out madden 10 before you just shoot it down just cause madden 09 was bad

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 06-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
DickDalewood

OVR:

Lol, other than showing videos (like they have) which haven't froze, how else do they prove it?

Old 06-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
Banned

Nintari's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgmini
Will this game freeze? Show me the proof that it wont please.

(im not trying to sound like a dick, i seriously want to know)

I returned 09 for a full refund, 09 upset me soo much that im not going to buy madden this year. i know alot of people say that, but i hate being taken advantage of and being though an idiot. i will not purchase this game if it has an obscene amount of glitches again. I dont want to be burned again.

i searched this and all i saw was one guy sorta mention this then everyone burning him. Please dont flame. If you have proof that this game will not freeze, please please please let me know.

thank you
Here's my honest advice. Hold off for a month, and come in here everyday to see what others are saying. If the game is a mess again, you will know it and you can wait until the *sighs* patch gets releases.

If I were buying it for current gen, that's exactly what I would do.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintari
Here's my honest advice. Hold off for a month, and come in here everyday to see what others are saying. If the game is a mess again, you will know it and you can wait until the *sighs* patch gets releases.

If I were buying it for current gen, that's exactly what I would do.
Spot on advice, IMO. Let those who are sure on Madden be your guinea pigs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

thanks for the responses guys. but whos to say the patches are going to be released? On EA forums they say they are not going to release patches for the remaing glitches. So your SOL for lack of a better word.

i will watch the website and see what other are saying. Its hard to not get involved in the hype, but i dont want to be a sucker again, like i said.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 18

Quote:
thanks for the responses guys. but whos to say the patches are going to be released? On EA forums they say they are not going to release patches for the remaing glitches. So your SOL for lack of a better word.

i will watch the website and see what other are saying. Its hard to not get involved in the hype, but i dont want to be a sucker again, like i said.
That is why you can wait and see what happens. First, at release wait and see if other people say the game freezes and a patch is needed. Second, you wait to hear when a patch is released. That is all you can do.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

Rent it first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »