Home

First thing you're going to do in Franchise Mode.

This is a discussion on First thing you're going to do in Franchise Mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: First thing you're going to do in Franchise Mode.

First off I will go and change the couple ratings I think they missed on (mostly older guys who used to be stars who EA does not want to admit are on the downhill part of their career) and then I will more than likely take the lions and try to build them up. I will check stafford's potential and either make him my qb of the future or play through a couple years with him until his penalty becomes low enough that I can get rid of him. Probably trade for a big possession receiver to play opposite calvin, possibly ramses barden as he is rated low enough overall to be cheap and yet going by the rookie roster file he has some real abilities.

Hopefully the game is challenging enough that I can miss the playoffs without having to have the cpu cheat to beat me but hopes aren't too high. Anyway, that next year I will try to build from the inside out picking up olinemen and maybe some interior defensive players and build from there.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:00 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 2

I always do a fantasy draft. So I will pick the team which has the best mix of uniform colors, stadium, and weather. Gota play in the snow in December...Domes suck.
Then it is on to drafting. First pick.....hmmm it is tough but I start with defense. Mario Williams, nice cornerstore for the next 8 years at least. A good team starts with O and D line.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #59
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe111
Die hard Tennessee fan so probably...

Trade Kerry Collins to the Vikings for some picks then light up the league with Young
Why the Vikes. We already have Brett Favre!
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 06-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #60
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16

I will roll with the Vikings. For the first season I will roll with the team I have, with or without Favre.

1ST OFFSEASON:
I will make a number of trades, probably trading HB Chester Taylor for a average wide reciever.

Then trade DT Pat Williams for a pretty good FS since the Vikings need some help in their pass defence less than their rush defence and Pat Williams is getting old.

Then for sure sign a average QB to compliment Adrian Peterson.

Then maybe make one more trade to get another decent OLinemen or a young DT since I traded P.Williams.

There is probably other things that I will do but these are the main 1st Offseason focuses.
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 06-29-2009, 11:45 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schreck11
I will roll with the Vikings. For the first season I will roll with the team I have, with or without Favre.

1ST OFFSEASON:
I will make a number of trades, probably trading HB Chester Taylor for a average wide reciever.

Then trade DT Pat Williams for a pretty good FS since the Vikings need some help in their pass defence less than their rush defence and Pat Williams is getting old.

Then for sure sign a average QB to compliment Adrian Peterson.

Then maybe make one more trade to get another decent OLinemen or a young DT since I traded P.Williams.

There is probably other things that I will do but these are the main 1st Offseason focuses.
even though you rock the vikes.
i like the thought of that offseason for you.
seems legit.
props to you sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 11:57 PM   #62
Rookie

iLukeisamazing's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainesdaddy
Falcons

Nothing first season. just play it out see what happens in the off season. And by the way, defense ain't as bad as some may think, though not as good as it should be.
See, I disagree, our D, outside of Peterson, Lofton, and Abraham is pretty bad.
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Hawks
Old 06-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #63
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Pick a random team. Then sim till the end of the season to see how progression works and if its fixed.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 9

pick my Vikings, probably sim a year as i always do, draft a QB if Rosenfels or Jackson don't come through...maybe Colt McCoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »