Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshots: NFC East (87 of Them)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshots: NFC East (87 of Them) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2009, 05:23 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshots: NFC East (87 of Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
It must suck being an Eagle Fan, especially when they look at those pictures above. Eli Manning a Potential Draft Bust wins a Super Bowl before Donavan McNabb. The only time the Eagles have won a Super Bowl is in Madden video games.
Good one!! Not!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2009, 07:03 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Good one!! Not!!
Are you trying to imply that you dont care about McNabb? Just wondering because everyone from Philly treats him like garbage. Just realize man Philly has 2 more years of McNabb, which means only 2 more years of a Super Bowl run before the team turns to Kevin Kolb lol.

Last edited by AboveTheRim; 07-04-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Are trying to imply that you dont care about McNabb? Just wondering because everyone from Philly treats him like garbage. Just realize man Philly has 2 more years of McNabb, which means only 2 more years at a Super Bowl run before the team turns to Kevin Kolb lol.
very true
Old 07-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Are you trying to imply that you dont care about McNabb? Just wondering because everyone from Philly treats him like garbage. Just realize man Philly has 2 more years of McNabb, which means only 2 more years of a Super Bowl run before the team turns to Kevin Kolb lol.
Not at all. I love McNabb. People love to hate on him in Philly, but at times it is justified. It's not him why we can't win it's Andy Reid and we have terrible wide receivers. Basically Andy Reid's playcalling but at time McNabb does choke in the clutch.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Not at all. I love McNabb. People love to hate on him in Philly, but at times it is justified. It's not him why we can't win it's Andy Reid and we have terrible wide receivers. Basically Andy Reid's playcalling but at time McNabb does choke in the clutch.
Why would it be the offensive play calling? Last time I checked it came down to the defensive calls during the NFC Championship game where Little Larry Fitz ran all over the Eagles. All Eagle fans besides you must be brain washed, everyone thinks they have the best receivers. When ever Brian Westbrook retires everyone will see a noticable decline in numbers from DeSean Jackson. Westbrook is not the #1 receiver on the team but he is the #1 player on the field, he has the jaw dropping talent to distract full defenses. You Eagle fans better hope LeSean McCoy can turn into Westbrook type soon. Coming from a Giants fan I believe McCoy has the right talent to do so.

Once it is mid season LeSean McCoy will probaly be a highly used guy online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #46
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Why would it be the offensive play calling? Last time I checked it came down to the defensive calls during the NFC Championship game where Little Larry Fitz ran all over the Eagles. All Eagle fans besides you must be brain washed, everyone thinks they have the best receivers. When ever Brian Westbrook retires everyone will see a noticable decline in numbers from DeSean Jackson. Westbrook is not the #1 receiver on the team but he is the #1 player on the field, he has the jaw dropping talent to distract full defenses. You Eagle fans better hope LeSean McCoy can turn into Westbrook type soon. Coming from a Giants fan I believe McCoy has the right talent to do so.

Once it is mid season LeSean McCoy will probaly be a highly used guy online.
wow..gotta respect the honesty..even if I disagree to some extint(typical eagles fan right?)..I believe that any receivers numbers would drop when you lose a back like westbrook..but i "think"(I said "think" so cut me some slack) that with maclin being the type of guy who can turn a 5 yard pass into a 60 yard touchdown..desean would still get his numbers without westbrook..I mean..if a team has playmakers you have to watch them..And even if they are a rookie on your rival team..you still have to recognize them as playmakers until the next-level proves otherwise..and as for the fitz comment..he ran over our #3 defense..he ran over the steelers #2 defense..and he'd probably do it to the ravens if he had the chance..so thats not really fair...at all.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:53 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

Eagles goin to take it all the way these Eagles screenshots are pretty good alot more realistic faces
Old 07-05-2009, 04:35 AM   #48
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreMarley420
Eagles goin to take it all the way these Eagles screenshots are pretty good alot more realistic faces
Best comment ever on OS!!!!!!
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »