Home

Madden NFL 10 GameStop Pre-Order Demo Codes Available July 15th (Destructoid)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 GameStop Pre-Order Demo Codes Available July 15th (Destructoid) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: GameStop pre-order CODES for Madden NFL 10 demo available July 15th

ok guys...i did some research and i called two gamestops. the memo that the game stops got was this: If you preorder madden 10 , then sometime this weak or next, thier will be a disk that will have the demo on it. according to the manager, you will get the code to unlock the teams in the superbowl for 5 min quarters

so my understanding is that the demo comes out this weak or next. and it is in the physical format of a disk.

i will be calling everyday for a weak to find out when it comes in........................
Old 07-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
ok guys...i did some research and i called two gamestops. the memo that the game stops got was this: If you preorder madden 10 , then sometime this weak or next, thier will be a disk that will have the demo on it. according to the manager, you will get the code to unlock the teams in the superbowl for 5 min quarters

so my understanding is that the demo comes out this weak or next. and it is in the physical format of a disk.

i will be calling everyday for a weak to find out when it comes in........................

Thats weak
Old 07-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #59
Rookie

Dynamite's Arena

OVR: 8

Somebody lied to you celg.

This is how it's going to work. There will be a card with a code on it, split by system, delivered to the store. IF you pre-ordered in that store, you will be able to get that card. IF you pre-ordered online (web reservation) then you will get the code in your email. There's not really a need for all of this confusion, it's pretty simple.

The codes will be inactive until the demo is actually available, which Phil already said.

Also, DookieMowf, if it comes down that you don't get a code, PM me. My store might have extra codes, and if your store is busy, then they might run out. It all depends on how many people pre-ordered and come down for the code. You might be okay to miss the 15th, but any longer than that and you might be out of luck. So either way, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.
Our purchasing power is being eroded. So especially now, the goods must be held to a standard. We end up happier as consumers, and the companies get a clear message: "We won't tolerate sub-par goods." It's a shame, no one cares to speak with their wallet.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #60
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Confusion reigns supreme!!!

It's been quoted a few times already, but Phil chimed in:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Just wanted to say officially that the demo won't actually be available on that date. that's the day we'll we'll be giving out codes.

Phil
His reference to "that date" is July 15th, so it sounds like he's saying that the codes will be released on 7/15, but we won't be able to redeem said codes until a later [unspecified] date...

As far as the demo being available in-store on a disc... I have no idea. I told you my thread title editing prowess would be of no help.

EDIT: Listen to Dynamite... he appears to know what he's talking about.

Last edited by Qb; 07-07-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #61
MVP

Spongedaddy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Confusion reigns supreme!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
It's been quoted a few times already, but Phil chimed in:

His reference to "that date" is July 15th, so it sounds like he's saying that the codes will be released on 7/15, but we won't be able to redeem said codes until a later [unspecified] date...

As far as the demo being available in-store on a disc... I have no idea. I told you my thread title editing prowess would be of no help.

EDIT: Listen to Dynamite... he appears to know what he's talking about.
DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

although it makes sense, why would they undermine NCAA...
Old 07-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #62
Banned

i dont dont know who to beleive now....the guy at gamestop has been there forever, nad he was quite in tune to how the whole thing was going to work.

personally, i hope its the disk that comes out as well next weak.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #63
MVP

mmorg's Arena

There is not going to be a disc. Never trust anybody at GameStop. They are largely incompetent when it comes to games.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 23
Re: GameStop has Annouced that the demo for Madden NFL 10 Will Be Available by July 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
my thoughts exactly. The codes are being given out by the 15th, not the demo.

The demo will probably be available for those with the codes the last week of July and it will go live on PSN/Live the first week of August.
Oh I didn't know that. Now I get it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »