Home

Penalties -Madden ON LINE Franchise community

This is a discussion on Penalties -Madden ON LINE Franchise community within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Penalties -Madden ON LINE Franchise community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
On-Line Franchises ? I guess I thought all of these types of settings would be done by the Commish, and defaulted to everyone in the On-Line Franchise...? This almost sounds like people can play with different settings in a On Line Franchise, this cant be right ??
Oh no! I was thinking the samething... awe man not another dissappointment... As commish I want to have my own settings in my online franchise. Please tell me these different Lobbies will be for online quick play games.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
MVP

One other thing. I don't even understand this question. Your supposedly making a more sim game but now your asking if we want sim settings
Old 07-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #11
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
On-Line Franchises ? I guess I thought all of these types of settings would be done by the Commish, and defaulted to everyone in the On-Line Franchise...? This almost sounds like people can play with different settings in a On Line Franchise, this cant be right ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Oh no! I was thinking the samething... awe man not another dissappointment... As commish I want to have my own settings in my online franchise. Please tell me these different Lobbies will be for online quick play games.
No no no people. If this is like NCAA OD, which I think it is, whatever the commissioner sets the penalties and ai and all that stuff at, that's what everybody plays with. The commish's settings are for everyone in the OF. The OP must be talking about just regular online games.

Last edited by splff3000; 07-09-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
No no no people. If this is like NCAA OD, which I think it is, whatever the commissioner sets the penalties and ai and all that stuff at, that's what everybody plays with. The commish's settings are for everyone in the OF.
Well thats what I thought and hoped....so this thread confuses me, I totally see the on-line games having to worry about these things....but it is directly saying On-Franchisers
Old 07-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #13
MVP

I wonder if they will leave us guessing about this till release. Can we please get some confirmation on this ? Does the comish have control of all settings and sliders in an online franchise ? yes/no thanks
Old 07-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
I wonder if they will leave us guessing about this till release. Can we please get some confirmation on this ? Does the comish have control of all settings and sliders in an online franchise ? yes/no thanks
I can just about guarantee that the commish will have control over all settings and sliders. Anybody who did OD last year knows how this is gonna work. It's supposed to be as if you are doing a multiple user offline franchise(minus salary cap, contracts, cpu trade logic, and NCAA draft class import). In fact, it seems it would be much harder for the developers to allow separate settings and sliders for everyone than to have the commish control them all. I really don't think you guys need to worry about this.

Last edited by splff3000; 07-09-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #15
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I can just about guarantee that the commish will have control over all settings and sliders. Anybody who did OD last year knows how this is gonna work. It's supposed to be as if you are doing a multiple user offline franchise(minus salary cap, contracts, cpu trade logic, and NCAA draft class import). In fact, it seems it would be much harder for the developers to allow separate settings and sliders for everyone than to have the commish control them all. I really don't think you guys need to worry about this.
Yea I hope your right, but I have seen things like this blow up in my face before. Im trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Has it been said that there will be more sim type of penalties this year in off line franchise?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »