Home

Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #17
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Draft Classes

After you edit your players after the draft, they will lose all of their draft information. You won't know what round or what year they were drafted and it will just say they joined your team as a Free Agent, just like last year. So it probably isn't worth it to edit your rookies.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
After you edit your players after the draft, they will lose all of their draft information. You won't know what round or what year they were drafted and it will just say they joined your team as a Free Agent, just like last year. So it probably isn't worth it to edit your rookies.

I'd like to see a link to where you got this information- that the draft information glitch is still in Madden '10.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #19
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

This bug was there for Madden 09 and there have been posts asking about this bug for Madden 10 that have gone unanswered and ignored by Ian and Co. on this board. What does that tell you? When they don't answer a question about a bug, that means it hasn't been fixed. It's that simple. If something has been fixed they answer you right away. How about you give me a link as to where it shows that this has been fixed.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
This bug was there for Madden 09 and there have been posts asking about this bug for Madden 10 that have gone unanswered and ignored by Ian and Co. on this board. What does that tell you? When they don't answer a question about a bug, that means it hasn't been fixed. It's that simple. If something has been fixed they answer you right away. How about you give me a link as to where it shows that this has been fixed.
ok first of all, you dont know this

secondly, who knows whether or not its fixed but you cannot assume that it isn't just because no one responded to your thread.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #21
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

Would you care to place a wager on that (posting priveleges maybe)? I'll bet you that the following issues will not be fixed in Madden 10.

1. Progressive lighting
2. The crappy challenge system
3. Losing all draft info for a player if you edit them

All of these issues have a thread asking if they were fixed for Madden 10 and none of them have received a response from Ian and Company.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
Rookie

iLukeisamazing's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Would you care to place a wager on that (posting priveleges maybe)? I'll bet you that the following issues will not be fixed in Madden 10.

1. Progressive lighting
2. The crappy challenge system
3. Losing all draft info for a player if you edit them

All of these issues have a thread asking if they were fixed for Madden 10 and none of them have received a response from Ian and Company.
Yawn. Another thread where people can't keep from whining.
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Hawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »