Home

Super Bowl Celebration!!!

This is a discussion on Super Bowl Celebration!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #17
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Super Bowl Celebration!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
It just came to me....

there will be a Big super bowl celebration. I just remembered a video in which Ian was talking about it while a person was playing the game at E3. I remember him talking about it being big and I also remember him talking about the team's picture in a newspaper with the headline "Super Bowl Champions".
Yep here is the vid I was talking about...

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview.php?id=386
Old 07-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
That is for a commercial. If they were recreating the celebration for the game, they'd have motion capture equipment on.
yea i knew that, i just thought it was stupid tho. i figured EA would try and surprise us and put it in, ya know? well i think that would've been funny, seeing Hines Ward jumpin made me laugh
Old 07-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintari
You know what would be cool IMO? If they went all out and had a post SB where they actually have the stage set up mid field, have the owners there, the coaches, the team in their SB champion tshirts and hats etc. Then have the MVP trophy handed out along with the VL trophy. They could have the MVP winner say a few words and then have to team celebrate with the SB trophy.....yada yada yada.

This is what happens in real life...and it would be freakin' sweet if we had it in a video game. But, haha...I doubt Madden will EVER pay that much attention to detail.
Would be amazing.

The 05' celebration was also in '06, and maybe 07'. I thought it was ok, but nothing special.

I still would love to see a draft presentation too.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/2021.html

Will Madden 10 ever top this? By far the best Super Bowl celebration Ive seen in EA sports history.

Sorry but Im not impressed. While I agree that 05 is the best ever FOR EA, did you now that in 07 on PS2 its just about the EXACT SAME?

But even worse, after the fireworks in the sky, somehow magically text appears in the sky that says "You Won the Super Bowl" or something like that. I don't want that! That is NOT realism!.

I want player interviews, or newspapers. Not corny "You won the game" crap like this is Mario Bros. or something.

But again, I am NOT impreseed with that because it is NOT nearly enough. We cannot allow Madden to get away with not BLOWING US AWAY in every category. I want a five minute ending clip. With comentary about how far the team has come, or about the fact that the team has made Super Bowl history, or something TEAM SPECIFIC, like if Pittsburgh wins another, they can discuss that they have won SEVEN Super Bowls and say that they are the franchise of all time or something. Or if Detroit wins, they can be like, after 50+ years, the Lions fans can finally smile. And those smiles will be big Chris... they sure will.... lolz. I mean come on! Make it more realistic and team specific!@

and if the Titans win, they BETTER mention the super bowl against the Rams and how close we came in the pregame show! (for 11, obviously)

I will not be satisfied until I am breathless after playing it.

RIP Steve. You will always be my Hero.

Last edited by titansftw; 07-10-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #21
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

At E3 , I think Josh Looman said that they were going to show the presentation of the Vince Lombardi Trophy in the Superbowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »