Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I am going to be honest and say that I think you are straight up bonkers if you don't think Tony Romo can complete a pass to a receiver right in front of him while rolling to his right. I guarantee I could pull multiple examples of him completing even more difficult throws than that one (but I don't have the NFL software at home right now). These guys aren't high school QB's - they're in the NFL for a reason.
unfortunately true...but Ian i was wondering..Is the final build any smoother than this video? I know the last few weeks you guys have been tuning things like locomotion and running animations(so Ive heard)..Should we expect a little more momentum and things of that nature or is what we see what we get?
Old 07-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #74
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden Superbowl video!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
The Cowboys winning the Superbowl??? Definitely NOT SIM!!! I'm canceling my preorder tomorrow.
How many Superbowl Trophies do yall have in Philly?

I have had more Superbowl parties at my own house as an adult than yall have Superbowl appearances total.

I could change Superbowl tshirts everyday of the week and have one left over for next week.
Philly would have to wear the same t-shirt every other day.

Lack of Playoff wins you can talk about to a point but, If you are not a New England, or Pittsburgh, or A NY Giant Fan in this era, or SF all time. Speaking about Superbowl wins, or even getting to the Superbowl is something you can't talk about or compare with us.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #75
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

I was hoping the game speed would be a little bit slower. There is a gamespeed slider in the game this year right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767

I have had more Superbowl parties at my own house as an adult than yall have Superbowl appearances total.

I could change Superbowl tshirts everyday of the week and have one left over for next week.

Lack of Playoff wins you can talk about to a point but, If you are not a New England, or Pittsburgh, or A NY Giant Fan in this era, or SF all time. Speaking about Superbowl wins, or even getting to the Superbowl is something you can't talk about or compare with us.
ANGER LOL
Old 07-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767

has anybody on your current roster been to a superbowl? The 04 eagles have..but maybe thats a little too much to ask...how about at least an nfc championship game? Well just ask the 01, 02, 03, 04, and 08 eagles and they can tell you what it looks like in this decade...you have a decent team...but you're makin yourself look like garbage. Stop tootin an old horn.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #78
MVP

Spongedaddy's Arena

Wow! I didn't know that Ian was 12. ;-)

I am very excited for this years Madden. That's coming from someone who was burnt out and didn't really participate last year.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #79
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm not gonna watch cuz I wanna be amazed when I win the super bowl
Old 07-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #80
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I'm not gonna watch cuz I wanna be amazed when I win the super bowl
It really doesn't show much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »