Home

Madden 10 franchise vs HC 09

This is a discussion on Madden 10 franchise vs HC 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 06:28 AM   #9
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden 10 franchise vs HC 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
I have Head Coach and although it was very deep and had so many elements that go unnoticed in madden franchise I needed to play the games. Watching the inept computer trying to run my plays on a rigid 08 engine was too frustrating and slow for me.

As many have said. You put the elements of head coach into madden so you have the ability to play the games, and you would have a superior franchise mode that would probably keep me locked inside my house for a year
Man,if Madden had this,I'd lose my job,my girl,my house.....naw I'd keep the job to pay the rent to keep the house so I can play...lol

but man if Madden had HC's depth of francise,lord I'd be so freakin' happy!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbrown88
I have Head Coach and although it was very deep and had so many elements that go unnoticed in madden franchise I needed to play the games. Watching the inept computer trying to run my plays on a rigid 08 engine was too frustrating and slow for me.

As many have said. You put the elements of head coach into madden so you have the ability to play the games, and you would have a superior franchise mode that would probably keep me locked inside my house for a year
Agreed, Had I know what HC was I never would have bought the collector's edition of Madden 09. I played it once and hated it. Didn't see the point of a football game that doesn't let you play football.

If someone wants my copy PM me a mailing address and I'll send it to you. First come First get. United States only please.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15

The addition of HC style premade draft classes should definitely improve Madden. Frankly, as long as the draft and progression work well, I'm happy enough. I've yet to play a next gen Madden game with those two features though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #12
MVP

Other Guy's Arena

OVR: 15

I thought I read that the franchise team for M10 focused of fixing the foundation of franchise mode, more than they tried adding new features to it.

quick youtube search:

Last edited by Other Guy; 07-12-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #13
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

So guys, if you wanted to play the games why would you buy a game called Head Coach?

The idea was the be a coach, not a player. Why would I create a superstar just to watch him play? I wouldn't and niether would you. So honestly I believe before blaming the game you should think about whos fault it really was you didn't like it.

With that said, I enjoy both just a much. But the FUN in games is not dominating, going 16-0 every season but having a challenge that will keep me busy.

Who doesn't get bored of winning 10 superbowls in your Madden Franchise?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 10

Head coach is awesome, but I hope madden never becomes like it where you are doing things daily instead of weekly. It takes too long to sim just one season.

But the rest I hope they copy from HC.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:39 AM   #15
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

I wish they would just replicate the trades, scouting/draft, and coaches skills from HC. I don't know if thats possible because I heard they pretty much maxed out the XBOX 360 capabilities with M10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 12:49 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
I wish they would just replicate the trades, scouting/draft, and coaches skills from HC. I don't know if thats possible because I heard they pretty much maxed out the XBOX 360 capabilities with M10.
Time to jump to PS3 then?

[/Flame Shield]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »