Home

who should i be in chise?

This is a discussion on who should i be in chise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: who should i be in chise?

Just rebuild the Bengals, I would find it very fun rebuilding Cinci.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
I dont know who i should be who do u think i should be. My favorite team is the Bengals but they suck im looking for a good team who i can be...im undecided between the bengals, pats, chargers, steelers, rams, titans in honor of mcnair, or the eagles.

Then you're not a true fan. Look at my avatar; don't you think I know the Browns suck? Of course. But would I rather play as the Steelers, Ravens, or Patriots, just because they're good? Hell no. I'm a Browns fan, thru and thru, no matter what.

The best part of video gaming is it's a fantasy world, where (quoting Kevin Garnett) "anything's possible!!!!!"

Heck, I took the Browns to the Super Bowl in Madden 08 last gen just by releasing/signing players I thought would benefit my team. (I lost to Dallas, but still.....)

That's the whole point, IMO. Take my fave team, and see if I can do better than the real life owner and GM.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

If you feel more comfortable with the bengals use them they have a few key players just try to work it out. An you dont want to be a over rated team like the pats
Old 07-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Texans

Lots of good players
Old 07-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 20

cinci may not be a "win now" team but they have some pieces. Carson still has a few good years so the qb spot is filled. you may not have terribly young receivers but there is talent there.

Andre Smith is one of the top rated olinemen in the rookie class and will probably be given enough potential to be a franchise quality LT. If you pick up a pretty good guard to play along side him and enough decent players to fill out the line then I could see very average backs hitting 1000 yards easily.

Rey is rated as a 1st round pick and paired with rivers could form a very good lb group for several years. I think a good pass rushing end and maybe a few solid fillers and the defense could be solid enough to help win games.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Then you're not a true fan. Look at my avatar; don't you think I know the Browns suck? Of course. But would I rather play as the Steelers, Ravens, or Patriots, just because they're good? Hell no. I'm a Browns fan, thru and thru, no matter what.

The best part of video gaming is it's a fantasy world, where (quoting Kevin Garnett) "anything's possible!!!!!"

Heck, I took the Browns to the Super Bowl in Madden 08 last gen just by releasing/signing players I thought would benefit my team. (I lost to Dallas, but still.....)

That's the whole point, IMO. Take my fave team, and see if I can do better than the real life owner and GM.
Yeah, but the browns weren't bad in 08. Even with their "out of the box" 56 overall rating brady was a franchise qb, their receiving corps was full of talent and size with kellen, braylon, jurivisious(sp) and cribbs, lewis was a good back, they had a franchise LT, wimbly was a solid pass rusher. I used them a lot in play now against people using teams like dallas, indy, and NE
Old 07-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #31
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

"Chise"?? Uggghhh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #32
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
I dont know who i should be who do u think i should be. My favorite team is the Bengals but they suck im looking for a good team who i can be...im undecided between the bengals, pats, chargers, steelers, rams, titans in honor of mcnair, or the eagles.
You should run with the Bengals if that is your team, I love the challange of building a team by adding free agents and draft choices.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »