Home

ApexisFree is hilarious.

This is a discussion on ApexisFree is hilarious. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ApexisFree is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Raped? We arent looking for it to be the holy grail of sim football games.
When they became the exclusive rights holder of the NFL. They put themselves in the position of the holy grail of sim football games.

My 2 cents
Old 07-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #18
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
So if they didn't improve it except for a roster update, you would pay $60 for it? I'm sorry if you settle for mediocrity, but I demand perfection especially in this economy. If EA wants my money, they have to earn it.
See thats called taking my words out of context. Never said I would buy the game if it was just a roster update. That doesnt even fit because its never just a roster update from year to year. There are always new features. Some I like. Some I hate. Some I dont care about. That economy line is just BS. Most of you would still be here complaining if the stock market was over 13,000 and everyone was making a ton of money.

I dont knock Apex for complaining about a game. He's free to do that. I just think you guys need some perspective. There are millions who liked last year's game. Do I want improvements? Yes but I didnt feel raped by EA when I bought last year's game because I like dit.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #19
Rookie

I think just as many people are dissapointed in Madden as those who love it. Most people like Madden because they know thats the only NFL football game option they have, but if you asked the average person if they were really satisfied with Madden they would probably say no. It's not a question of being happy with a game. The question is am I getting the best football game EA can make. If your answer is yes then there is no need to come into threads like this. If your answer is no then this is the place to vent those frustrations, and maybe come up with some tangible solutions.

My 2 1/2 cents
Old 07-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #20
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereisonly1#1
I wonder why whenever apex comes out with a video he gets killed for it. It seems like some of you guys love being raped by EA. I just cant understand why people would bashed a guy for trying to make a positive change. I was always brought up in a way that if i see something wrong. It's my duty to try to fix it no matter ow big or small that something is. So for that i commend apex as well as the rest of us should.
My thing is that most all of his videos are about running animations. I know that he wants this fixed, which I commend him for seeing the error and mentioning it. But to make video, after video, after video about the same thing. Hence, why I put the "beating a dead horse" emoticon in my last post.

I think it's great that he is trying to improve the game. We all want a stellar game.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #21

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereisonly1#1
I think just as many people are dissapointed in Madden as those who love it. Most people like Madden because they know thats the only NFL football game option they have, but if you asked the average person if they were really satisfied with Madden they would probably say no. It's not a question of being happy with a game. The question is am I getting the best football game EA can make. If your answer is yes then there is no need to come into threads like this. If your answer is no then this is the place to vent those frustrations, and maybe come up with some tangible solutions.

My 2 1/2 cents
I disagree and I think you have it backwards.

The average person loves Madden which is probably why we are where we are. The football nuts are the ones who have a problem with the intricacies of the game.

Average people just want to pick up a football game and play it.

Those of us who want better db/wr interaction and better line play are the one's who have a problem with the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

The average person loves Madden which is probably why we are where we are. The football nuts are the ones who have a problem with the intricacies of the game.

Those of us who want better db/wr interaction and better line play are the one's who have a problem with the game.
Exactly. The overwhelming majority of those that play Madden and love it don't step foot inside of forums like these. The Opsports crowd is the minority and the nitpickers fail to realize this for some reason.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:

You may be right, this is really depressing think I'ma watch "Fat girl falls" on youtube. That should cheer me up
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #24
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Exactly. I consider myself one of those people. I'm a basketball nut so I freak out about the smallest things when it comes to those games but I'm realistic. I understand that the games arent marketed to guys like me. They are marketed to the general public. The guys who just want to pick a game and play it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »