Home

ncaa 10 has made me more excited for madden 10

This is a discussion on ncaa 10 has made me more excited for madden 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: ncaa 10 has made me more excited for madden 10

well ncaa 10 does have good AI, particularly defensive AI, no more super db's and the man to man coverage is good. overall gameplay is very good. if madden 10 gameplay can match or even exceed ncaa 10's. with madden's presentation and graphics, then madden 10 will be the best football game ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 11:27 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironlung82
has anyone else loved that you can THROW A TOUCH FADE TO THE BACK CORNER OF THE ENDZONE? Cant wait for M10 and the possiblilities!
^^^
This. I practiced doing that for 2 hours yesterday. Fades , corner routes, and streaks are much more effective this year. It's going to be even better with madden 10's more realistic ball speed.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 14

Apex is lame.I bet he never plays games just sit there and dissect them all day.It's a videogame it will never be perfect and aslong as I have fun with it I'm fine.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
so true. When you're pushing 30, you just want a game that will help you unwind after a 9 hr workday. I have no time to be dissecting videos, pixel for pixel, slow-mo, reverse angle and all that jazz. I used to be much more picky and expressed my concerns more often, but I realized that it is what it is. Sure, I really miss the last gen gameplay but I think we're on the right track finally.
Well said. I'm 35 and have a ton of interests outside the occasional video game (in fact, it's still a little embarrassing to actually go into a video game store...) so I'm pretty happy with a pretty good game. NCAA has its flaws for sure but I'm having fun with it...even more so when the sliders get fixed.

I simply don't have the time nor drive to sit down and point out the flaws of a video game....others do, and I suppose more power to them. But if all this energy was dedicated to resolving the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, a solution might be in place already.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #29
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

It's weird, I'm 30 myself and I don't have time for a lot of games now. I stick with the cream of the crop. So for football, I'm picky..thats a long investment of time..minmum 45 minutes. Why waste it on a subpar game? I know I won't. I still play COD4, APF and NHL as my main games. I would say that's about it. So the older I get, the pickier I am.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 9

Playing NCAA 2010 has really got me excited for Madden, but in other ways from the OP. Im excited to play a game that has actually evolved over its last version. NCAA 10 has got to be the WORST effort i have EVER seen in a year to year sports title. You literally could take 09 and just update the rosters(poorly i might add) slap in a few new animations and ship it as NCAA 10. That game is pathetic. Now dont get me wrong, it plays well, and i feel it looks quite good but the evolution from 09 is so damn small that its just sad. This is the first year in a while that i just have zero desire to own NCAA. They'll get my money once the presentation and atmosphere makes a major update over NCAA 07.

Bring on Madden 2010 so everyone who was duped into buying NCAA 2010 can see what a real development team can do.

Last edited by ProjectSRT; 07-15-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
This is apex's schtick.

The second he stops bashing Madden/NCAA, his YouTube views die.
hopefully that happens soon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #32
MVP

Pete1210's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I was not going to buy NCAA 10 either, but I did. I figured since Gamestop is giving $40.00 in trade toward Madden 10 I'd have a new football game to play for a month, and if I don't like the game I'll just trade it in.

So far I've used team builder to create the Maine Black Bears and I'm really enjoying the game. I played about 10 or so games yesterday and I have no issues except for the lack of a pass rush. Hopefully this will be resolved with a patch. If so I'll keep it, if not, I'll trade it in. I got the game for $55.00 , get $40.00 for trade in , one month rental for $15.00.
I was tempted by that offer, but will pass. I have a few other games to keep me busy till Madden comes next month. And I'll have the demo next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »