Home

cheese play, RC please not in madden

This is a discussion on cheese play, RC please not in madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 01:25 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: cheese play, RC please not in madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears2040
So why are yo here again? All-Pro doesn't represent anything, they left their fans in the dust for the past two years and never included any kind of update for the series. If your behind a company that doesn't even care about it's fan base, what's the point?

All-Pro 2k8 has so many glitches it's crazy, I have the game play it & know. I see no point or reason to stay with a company that does nothing for it's fan base. The 2K community put so much input so they can fix things & we never got anything......

Broken zones, Hot Route glitches, De twist glitch, etc., NOTHING. SO don't come in here talking about All-Pro when the developers themselves abandoned that game. Like it or not Madden is here to stay and when we have more choices than it will matter, till now Madden will be the only football game in my system.
im here because unfortunately madden is the only NFL game. im no madden or 2k fan, IM A FOOTBALL FAN. i have no loyalty to no company, its whoever represent the sport i love to watch every sunday.

did u honestly think a game with no franchise and no license would survive. im a realist also and i knew all pro wasnt go make the money to produce a second one. like i said many times here, 3 million sales comes from the license, 120 dollars comes from madden gameplay and presentation. all pro G AND P will sell more than Madden G AND P(without the license and have the same format)

all those all pro flaws u mention can be defended and countered besides broken zones but madden flaws and glitches are being sold on ebay and they work everytime

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Old 07-16-2009, 02:09 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
RC has not been seen in any M10 video at E3. Or as of yet. No one has mentioned it regards to M10.

It is in NCAA 10, but it would be safe to assume that RC is not in M10.

You know what happens when you ASSuME, right?

The RC will be in Madden 10 in some form or fashion. Count on it. You honestly think because no one at E3 could pull it off in the limited time they had with the game, that the MASSES who rape this game each and every year get their hands on it they won't find it?

Every year exactly HOW to pull it off changes a bit, but it hasn't been removed yet. Until i see PROOF that it is finally gone, i will just go with its still in there. I hope im wrong, but at least i wont be disappointed.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:33 AM   #19
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDRZA

The RC will be in Madden 10 in some form or fashion. Count on it. You honestly think because no one at E3 could pull it off in the limited time they had with the game, that the MASSES who rape this game each and every year get their hands on it they won't find it?

Every year exactly HOW to pull it off changes a bit, but it hasn't been removed yet. Until i see PROOF that it is finally gone, i will just go with its still in there. I hope im wrong, but at least i wont be disappointed.
You're right. It's better to say that Madden stinks already.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:37 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

On the madden radio show with coach Ruckus Ian himself said that neither him, testers, or development has been able to RC. Could there be some way to maybe but it will be damn hard to find. So I'm feeling pretty good about it right now.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousFoLife
On the madden radio show with coach Ruckus Ian himself said that neither him, testers, or development has been able to RC. Could there be some way to maybe but it will be damn hard to find. So I'm feeling pretty good about it right now.
post link to the podcast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears2040
So why are yo here again? All-Pro doesn't represent anything, they left their fans in the dust for the past two years and never included any kind of update for the series. If your behind a company that doesn't even care about it's fan base, what's the point?

All-Pro 2k8 has so many glitches it's crazy, I have the game play it & know. I see no point or reason to stay with a company that does nothing for it's fan base. The 2K community put so much input so they can fix things & we never got anything......

Broken zones, Hot Route glitches, De twist glitch, etc., NOTHING. SO don't come in here talking about All-Pro when the developers themselves abandoned that game. Like it or not Madden is here to stay and when we have more choices than it will matter, till now Madden will be the only football game in my system.
Your post is so biased. Sure 2K8 may have had glitches. No one is denying that or calling the game perfect. But the fact that most everyone agrees on is that Madden has more glitches than 2K8 did.

Also, 2K8 didn't abandon it's fanbase. Did you see the sales for APF 2K8? Exactly. From a business standpoint, there was no reason to come back with another title so soon. 2K did mention that the next APF title would not be coming this year. Fine by me. The more time they have to work with it, the better. APF failed not only b/c of the generic teams and players, but the lack of modes compared to 2K5 is what did it in.

If you want to have a logical discussion, feel free. Just don't throw around trolling remarks like you did. That's not how OS rolls.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #23
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by leke4bears
i also like playing online because i love the competition. the computer is not challenging to me, so i play online all the time. if you are not getting any confirmation believe me rc is in madden 10. i just hope people dont base their gameplan on rc this year.
Oh please believe me, if the RC is back in the game this year...

The game plans for the 'top' players will not have changed much from last year lol..

I DEFINITELY no that Ian and Co will address this for '11. Sometimes when people may not get the physic or feature that THEY want fixed in the game, they tend to forget about ALL of the progress that HAS been made - and sadly, like I said before, I basically created an account on OS to see if it would still be in the game lol!...but basically I'm not gonna b*tch and moan about it this year, because I can only hope that RC will be at the top of the Dev Team's for'11 list IF it is in '10 this year...

Last edited by lolfalconsbeatu; 07-16-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:26 AM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDRZA
I'm sure we all do, right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »