Home

So where talking about CPU AI adaptive let's talk about CPU period....

This is a discussion on So where talking about CPU AI adaptive let's talk about CPU period.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 16
So where talking about CPU AI adaptive let's talk about CPU period....

I'm sorry online guys, but I believe this is for the Franchise players only and I say this because I am talking about CPU yes the computer.

I know when I play madden I really utilize the sub package feature. You will hardly see me line up with the same personnel in the same formation on back to back plays or even back to back 3rd down situations. When I play somebody online line I will always pull the camera up and see where the other teams star player is.

So my question is will the CPU change there personnel while you play them in a game. You know on 3rd down situations will we see the Ware's, Harrison's, or Merrimans come in at on third down passing situations or will the CPU still play 3-4 DE's on thrid down situations in a nickel or dime package.

So my point is will the CPU get smarter, will they put there best pass rushers on the field in obviously passing situations, or will it be the same ol predictable defense at all times?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 03:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: So where talking about CPU AI adaptive let's talk about CPU period....

I wish it was like that. I also hope that when a player on the CPU team get tired the CPU automatically subs him out till he's fresh again.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 16

I wish we could get this confirmed if it is in or not. But once again is it something that a low % of people want. If so it will be on the bottom of the get in game list if it's not in 10 and looking towards 11.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Dude, great post. It's kind of a bummer in the past to see the elite LB's come off the field in passing situations. I'd have to guess this has been addressed, I just don't see the Madden Team letting this go by the wayside, I mean we do see it on Sundays. Our best bet might be to control both teams going into the game, then make any subs, and move the 2nd controller over to the middle. This is an old old trick, but it'll work as long as we can start a game with 2 controllers.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 50

No, you'll probably have to sub in those players unless the formation includes them in the play anyway.
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

well i doubt it's that adaptive (yet) and i doubt its in the game. since the game has already gone gold, maybe a patch or 11...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »