Home

M10 feature chart-- Enjoy

This is a discussion on M10 feature chart-- Enjoy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #57
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: M10 feature chart-- Enjoy

One thing that is a bit concerning is the automatic QB dropback animation, where we have to wait until the QB completes his dropback before we have control of him. What if a play has a 7 step drop and a dline or LB happen to come in untouched and gets to you at the 3rd step of the dropback animation? That's an automatic sack because we wouldn't have control of the QB until he completes the dropback.

In real life, the QB would see or feel that defender coming and break off the dropback to avoid the sack. I guess we'll have to see how it works out next month. I'm lookin forward to this game regardless.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 6

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm a franchise guy and there hasn't been any innovation in that particular area on the current generation of consoles. If they've fixed draft logic and personnel AI it will be less frustrating ( I cringed last year after the first season when I saw Brady and Manning as free agents) but until there is something new whether its a second year of draft picks - position coaches - or even just more create a team options, lists like these won't grab me the way that they used to but with that being said, a polished product with solid gameplay makes it a lot easier to forget about the minimal options in franchise mode.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #59
Rookie

R8der8180's Arena

OVR: 2

Maybe it's already been mentioned, but what about the ability to change owners during a franchise?

You know, like the original XBOX & PS2 versions, you could take, say, the Titans through maybe 4 or 5 years or so, then when you're bored of that, you could take control of another team (or all of them).

Also, clearing cap penalties back in the game?

One other thing I hope that's fixed is the "time travel" logic used when importing your Road To Glory player into Superstar mode.

Example: In NCAA 09 I'd start my RTG career in the 2008 season and stay until the 2011 season (my senior year).

When I imported him into Madden's Superstar mode, I got drafted in the 3rd round of the '08 Draft. WTF?
Old 07-19-2009, 12:29 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 9

*BUMP*

I was un aware that there was commentary for the halftime/post-game highlight show. Didnt hear any in the vids I've seen...

good read
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #61
Pro

Wow. I can't wait.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #62
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
*BUMP*

I was un aware that there was commentary for the halftime/post-game highlight show. Didnt hear any in the vids I've seen...

good read
You misunderstood. The commentary is very short as Alex presents the highlights to you. She doesn't commentate during them. Afterwards, she gives a brief description of some stats. The good part about this is that we at least have music during the highlights which MIGHT make the halftime report somewhat decent.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #63
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Is there any word on why exactly custom soundtracks still arent in the game? I swear I thought they were guaranteed to be in the game this year.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:02 AM   #64
Pro

After reading all these features. We need to get a team like this for NCAA. Wow. Madden 09 was almost unplayable and Madden 10 looks to be like the best football game ever. What a change for the better.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »