Home

Since EA/Tiburon is doing MMA where does it leave Madden?

This is a discussion on Since EA/Tiburon is doing MMA where does it leave Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Since EA/Tiburon is doing MMA where does it leave Madden?

ahhh...nothing like a ray of sunshine. Better puts the shades on.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryG
why do they keep giving them property's, they have proven to be nothing but awful with all the games they are given.

they've embarrassed themselves for years with madden and the nascar series, failing to even match Papyrus' offerings from way back before 2003.

hell, by their own admission, Madden this year is hoping to FINALLY put the 2K5 talk to rest. that damn game is 5 years old now, released at $20 and on a platform with 1/5 the power of todays offerings and they just now might "possibly" match its quality?

keep aiming for the stars fellas.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
ahhh...nothing like a ray of sunshine. Better puts the shades on.

well damn, i just hate ****ty developers! i mean, don't they get embarrassed that other houses can do things in their initial outings and these jokers cant ever get **** right?

did you read the message they gave to SCEA over TheShow?? that franchise is nowhere near as old as tiburon's madden, and yet they are still so far beyond anything these jokers are capable of.

they no longer have the Nascar license, a license that will be making its first appearance in Gran Turismo 5... and I guarantee in its first offering, Polyphony Digital will destroy anything these clowns created in their 5+ years with the license.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

got the point...thanks.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #13
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

HEY GUYS!!!

No need for all the trash talking,I just wanted to know if this was going to take away time from Madden,and its been answered!!! OK Geez.

Mods can you close this up now?? Thanks
Old 07-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #14
Rookie

unisol_us's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
well damn, i just hate ****ty developers! i mean, don't they get embarrassed that other houses can do things in their initial outings and these jokers cant ever get **** right?

did you read the message they gave to SCEA over TheShow?? that franchise is nowhere near as old as tiburon's madden, and yet they are still so far beyond anything these jokers are capable of.

they no longer have the Nascar license, a license that will be making its first appearance in Gran Turismo 5... and I guarantee in its first offering, Polyphony Digital will destroy anything these clowns created in their 5+ years with the license.
Dude I like EA made games. Don't know what planet you come from, but made has made a crapton of good games over the years. Its easy to sit around and point out the bad games which there have been a few, but for all of those I have had sooo much fun with the good ones.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by unisol_us
Dude I like EA made games. Don't know what planet you come from, but made has made a crapton of good games over the years. Its easy to sit around and point out the bad games which there have been a few, but for all of those I have had sooo much fun with the good ones.

EA has a studio here called Tiburon, which has been responsible for the most laughably, glitch filled, forgettable pieces of trash released for nearly a decade now.

EA best studio is Criterion, which I'm hopeful Sony will get smart and buy them away from 3rd party hell. Sony treats their houses nice and gives them freedom do to as they wish, instead of forcing them to make the next Need for Speed game!! wtf
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
Rookie

unisol_us's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
EA has a studio here called Tiburon, which has been responsible for the most laughably, glitch filled, forgettable pieces of trash released for nearly a decade now.

EA best studio is Criterion, which I'm hopeful Sony will get smart and buy them away from 3rd party hell. Sony treats their houses nice and gives them freedom do to as they wish, instead of forcing them to make the next Need for Speed game!! wtf
No they haven't. The last gen Madden games were solid especially on PC. What about Tiger Woods? Bet you are in the minority saying that franchise sucks.

How do you know how the studios work together? Do you work there? I just look at as business. EA has earned the right to be where they are today. They were one of the pioneers in sports gaming & many other genres.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »