Home

Situation and Position Awareness. Is it in madden 10?

This is a discussion on Situation and Position Awareness. Is it in madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Situation and Position Awareness. Is it in madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
Short answer to the thread title: No. Just watch #77 in this next video. Pulls out wide to lead block on a screen pass, turns around and runs the complete opposite direction, HB is then hammered by two defenders because he had no blocker. Ugly.

wow that is just depressing i think this video needs to be run on a loop for all the madden acolytes. im still gonna buy madden (sadly) but i think this is proof as GOOD AS IAN IS he cant walk on water

just curious where was this clip from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #26
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
Short answer to the thread title: No. Just watch #77 in this next video. Pulls out wide to lead block on a screen pass, turns around and runs the complete opposite direction, HB is then hammered by two defenders because he had no blocker. Ugly.

Well, let just say there might be some hope. This is the E3 build and hopefully they'll have this fixed in the final game. Can't say they will but it's not wrong to hope for it.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkboy
These are the things they need to fix. O-linemen never turn around to block. You block the first person you see. If you miss them you move up field to find someone else.
Wow, that is horrible. Does this Ian guy actually see these threads? I really hope so. He needs to see this video if this issue is still in the game.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 7

has this issue been explained by the devs at all?
Old 07-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironlung82
ure second 2k8 vid is horrible, why is the corner releasing when the safety isnt overtop? wasnt a de also dropped into the flats? that should allow safety to stay w/WR! THAT'S BAD SITUATIONAL WARENESS! PEOPLE PLEASE STOP MAKIN MADDEN DIS VIDS! MADDEN09 SUX-ILL ADMIT-BUT EVERY 2K SERIES VID SHOWN HAS SERIOUS FLAWS TOO! STOP THE HATE-AND STOP POSTING VIDS TO SHOW HOW GOOD SOMETHING IN 2K IS-THEY HAVE SIMILIAR FLAWS -I COULD MAKE HATE VIDS OF YOUR 2K8 VIDS!
Um if you were listening to his video, he pointed out the flaws of 2K8 also. So how is he hating if he pointed out the things he didn't like in the 2K8 vid? He didn't say 2K8 was perfect. In fact no one ever said 2K8 was perfect. They just nailed some of the basic things that happen in an NFL game, just with legends and former players. So you too quick to get all defensive.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFiasco87
has this issue been explained by the devs at all?
So many people are giving kudos and thanks to this new team because they are listening to the community yada yada, and I'm wondering why? I'm not saying they aren't doing anything or making an effort but from anything M10 related that I have seen, there was nothing, absolutely nothing that made me do a double take or wowed me yet. I wonder if anyone on that team is looking at these threads. It would be nice to get some kind of confirmation from any one of them saying that they have seen the vids and will look into the issue. Because it is in fact an issue that holds Madden games back!!!

I'll wait to give kudos and thanks until I see the final product.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 10

I'm actually happy I watched this ... Before I started watching any clips I read responses and it made me want to see them a little, While watching I was happy it wasn't you crying like every other person .. You actually made a valid point and it wasn't about the same thing over and over like other people milk it ... Good Post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #32

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAzing87
So many people are giving kudos and thanks to this new team because they are listening to the community yada yada, and I'm wondering why?
You have been here for less than a month I pretty much expect you to wonder why.

Since before this time last year the devs have been here communicating and being forthcoming with information with primarily this board. Many ideas have come from here.

THe kudos they are getting is for that communication. The level of communication is undeniable. They are not getting kudos yet for a job well done, though many are very optimistic, myself included, but they are getting kudos for the level interaction they have provided this board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »