Home

Different Camera Angles

This is a discussion on Different Camera Angles within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Different Camera Angles

What angles will be available to us? Because idk why but I can't stand the way it is in the demo when you snap the ball. How it pulls all the way back trying to show the whole field. It is too far away for me. I like it when it just stays in one spot(yes even when you can't see the whole field, call me crazy)

Anyone know? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Different Camera Angles

Supposedly there are 4 Angles. The 2 from last year. A Wide Angle and I think a closer angle.

My question is this. Are different angles accessible in the demo and has anyone played on the wider, pulled back view and what did they think ?
Old 07-24-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
Rookie

bengalboy1991's Arena

OVR: 4

Unfortunately, there is only one view on the demo(s). The Flats are not viewable, from a 4:3 screen, during the play.

I've been asking for a "distant" or "pulled back" view from some time. I guess I'm one of the few that has interest in that angle.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalboy1991
Unfortunately, there is only one view on the demo(s). The Flats are not viewable, from a 4:3 screen, during the play.

I've been asking for a "distant" or "pulled back" view from some time. I guess I'm one of the few that has interest in that angle.

I'm with you...

Need to be able to see the whole field
Old 07-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I guess I will have to rent first and go by that then as opposed the demo. I don't even get the point of them releasing a demo when things are locked.

I hardly ever complain about these games like some do but it just seems pointless to even have the demo. First of all with one minute quarters unless you preorder and then only one playable camera angle when the games ships with 4.

It's obvious they just want people to blindly buy the game. And from a business standpoint I am sure it is better for them to do it that way but it just seems to me like lack of confidence in the game and respect for the consumer. I no longer go out and just get Madden anymore and it used to be a yearly buy regardless.

All there demos are like that and I hate it and if anything it keeps me from getting the games.

Don't get me wrong I think it's great that people from EA have come on here and interacted and I am not ticked at them because I am sure they are really proud of the game and want to show it off but the suits are just over the top on what they want to show and what they won't show. Show off the new things don't hide them, it seems pretty simple to me.

It really turns me off as a consumer.

So anyway, that stinks. I really wanted to try the new camera angle and I hate renting games. I am not sure what I will do.

Blah, Blah, Blah.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
Rookie

bengalboy1991's Arena

OVR: 4

Unfortunately, I have yet to see a good example of the wide angle view being used. Ian, please be merciful and give us some video. Thanks!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Unfortunately, I have yet to see a good example of the wide angle view being used. Ian, please be merciful and give us some video. Thanks!
I agree, this would be nice...

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 07-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Double agree. Over the past two months there have been several requests for a good video of that new wide angle view. All I've found thus far is one on this site and it's only a couple of seconds long from a hand-held camera recording off a TV at E3 (I think).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »