Home

The CPU finally misses field goals!

This is a discussion on The CPU finally misses field goals! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #1

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
The CPU finally misses field goals!

Just played a game and Neil Rackers missed a 47-yarder wide left in the fourth quarter and also shanked a 52-yarder!

Sorry, if this belongs in the impressions thread but this is a HUGE development! Finally CPU FGs are no longer automatic. Hopefully this was no fluke!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: The CPU finally misses field goals!

I want to see blocks
Old 07-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I want to know what is up with FGs in M10? in the 1min quearter demo, I have been missing short FGs... short. I once had the ball as close as the 17yrd line and 14mph wind in my favor and hit full power and the kick was short. If this is do to the snow and he kicker can't get a solid kick, then fine i'll accept it. However, aslmost every FG try in the demo has been short unless it is nearly from PAT distance. I kicked another one where the LOS was at the 34 and had 16mph wind in my favor but a little to my right. I angle the kick a little to the left give it full power and the ball landed just inside the endzone well short of a good kick. It is very frustrating.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
I want to see blocks
I second that
Old 07-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I want to know what is up with FGs in M10? in the 1min quearter demo, I have been missing short FGs... short. I once had the ball as close as the 17yrd line and 14mph wind in my favor and hit full power and the kick was short. If this is do to the snow and he kicker can't get a solid kick, then fine i'll accept it. However, aslmost every FG try in the demo has been short unless it is nearly from PAT distance. I kicked another one where the LOS was at the 34 and had 16mph wind in my favor but a little to my right. I angle the kick a little to the left give it full power and the ball landed just inside the endzone well short of a good kick. It is very frustrating.
its the snow, its nothing like that in the 5min demo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #6

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I think they made the analog stick more sensitive.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

They def made the analog more sensitive my coffin punt kicks r a lil easier now
Old 07-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I like the kicking mechanics. Dunno about the whole CPU missing thing. That happened in 09, as for as I can recall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »