Home

Why complain bout M10 b4 hand when you know your gonna buy it...

This is a discussion on Why complain bout M10 b4 hand when you know your gonna buy it... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #33
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Why complain bout M10 b4 hand when you know your gonna buy it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
er, when in the world did i say you don't add anything to the site? Heck, when in the world did I say anything about you outside of that you are taking this way too seriously, personally tried cursing me out, and that summer vacation is almost over (guess not for you since you've skipped college) I said threads like this add nothing to the site. Big difference. Reading comprehension my friend, reading comprehension. Lol.

Maybe it's time to not click that reply button. Obviously nothing is getting solved.

oops...I clicked the reply button

Didnt skip college....just cant afford it atm. Not everyones mommy and daddy can afford to give their kids free rides through life

anything else you would like to toss out there?

EDIT: ATM = at the moment....didnt want you to get confused...I know what age does to people =P
Old 07-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #34
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

lets keep this on track guys or this will be locked thanks.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #35
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefjohnson
oops...I clicked the reply button

Didnt skip college....just cant afford it atm. Not everyones mommy and daddy can afford to give their kids free rides through life

anything else you would like to toss out there?

EDIT: ATM = at the moment....didnt want you to get confused...I know what age does to people =P
ah, I see back to the personal insults. lol, alright great! I'm guessing you read through my reply a few times nice and slow so you understood I didnt mention one word about your personal contribution to the site? Great. Care to actually discuss the topic now?

Anyway, back on topic. The argument about "why complain about a product you will buy anyway" is extremely flawed. Sure, the best way to get a point across would be by not buying a product one isn't satisfied with. However, in the entertainment business that just doesn't really fly many times if other choices are limited at best. Lets not forget that this site actually has developers who make several important decisions of the future of the franchise based ON the complaints we make.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #36
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
lets keep this on track guys or this will be locked thanks.

id be more than happy to...I offered my apology...he throws another jab...

Ill offer one yet again..my apologies to you if it was a joke...as I said before...just because this thread may be pointless to some doesnt mean the one who started it deserves to have it locked over 2 people arguing over something so pointless...which I admit to
Old 07-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
It's pointless... You basically have no choice... And i personally do not like this.

But we know that the running looks and feels artificial, lol, we know breaking tackles look unreal, we know that blocking is still bad... We know it's a damn video game thats likes to choice presentation over gameplay...

So why complain about it for years when its not gonna be fixed, though they say it would... We have no choice but to buy it cuz we love football games... So uh, what's the point of complaining?
Using "we" in your statement is dumb, I think what I think you think what you think, don't use "we" when your posting about hundreds of other people that don't think as you do. And they are working on fixing things, some things might not be able to be fixed now or ever.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #38
Rookie

TheFuture94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
Because the dev team is listening to our complaints and making an attempt to make the game better.
He obviously doesn't get that.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #39
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

madden is finally, wait for it .........fun. that's what has been missing from the start of this gen. gta 4, one of my favorite games this gen, has all sorts of little graphical glitches from time to time. but do i care? no, because the game is fun. you guys are going to die an early death if you continue to pour out your souls over an occasional morph or a lineman not doing his job. it's going to happen, because stuff like that happens in every game. and let's not forget that 2k5 was just as prone to these problems as madden ever was. remember the audible glitch that would leave your guy wide open by about 20 yards? nah, that isn't a game killer at all. lol.

why do we play video games? for entertainment. does madden '10, based on its demo, entertain? i say it does.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #40
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
madden is finally, wait for it .........fun. that's what has been missing from the start of this gen. gta 4, one of my favorite games this gen, has all sorts of little graphical glitches from time to time. but do i care? no, because the game is fun. you guys are going to die an early death if you continue to pour out your souls over an occasional morph or a lineman not doing his job. it's going to happen, because stuff like that happens in every game. and let's not forget that 2k5 was just as prone to these problems as madden ever was. remember the audible glitch that would leave your guy wide open by about 20 yards? nah, that isn't a game killer at all. lol.

why do we play video games? for entertainment. does madden '10, based on its demo, entertain? i say it does.

the morphs dont really bother me because you realize its a video game..a pretty complicated one at that with having 22 people on a field at once versus a game with maybe 2 walking around

I agree the game is finally fun...the past 2 years have been pretty bad for me because i would enjoy the game for maybe a week and be tired of it.

Hopefully for the first time since 05 i can enjoy a deep progression in franchise mode rather than quitting after the 3rd season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »