Home

I need help..

This is a discussion on I need help.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 03:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
I need help..

I have watch apex's videos on the madden demo, and now I find myself second guessing whether or not I should buy madden. Some of the issues he point out arent that major for me, the only one I am really concerned with is the "sucktion blocking" (if thats how you spell it.) Can someone please reassure me?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 04:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: I need help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbo24
I have watch apex's videos on the madden demo, and now I find myself second guessing whether or not I should buy madden. Some of the issues he point out arent that major for me, the only one I am really concerned with is the "sucktion blocking" (if thats how you spell it.) Can someone please reassure me?!
Play the demo. If it looks like a game you'll have a lot of fun with, buy it. If it frustrates you, don't buy it. That's what it boils down to for everybody.

If the demo isn't enough, you could rent it first.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:02 AM   #3
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
when you ever play madden do you ever stop the game and look at a replay to find something wrong...if so dont buy it
Old 07-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

from the demo, its weak and slight upgrade from 09 due to improved passing but thats where it stops
Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

If the games really bad i just put up with it for a few months then I just stop playing it all together. Im not a big fan of looking for the negatives in games. I just hope this game turns out great. I haven't even played the demo because I think it will ruin it for me so I just go off of peoples reviews of the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
from the demo, its weak and slight upgrade from 09 due to improved passing but thats where it stops
Are you serious??? Did you even play the demo???

Old 07-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #7
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Take a few looks in the Demo Impression threads.

You will see an overwhelming number of positive reviews from a lot of different people.

And you will see a number of negative reviews from the same people.

My impression is that your impressionable. But you seem like a person that would enjoy Madden 10.

And since you made this thread. I can only assume that you wanted to hear a specific answer.

So here it is.

Random stranger says: 'Yes, you should buy Madden. It's going to be great!'
Old 07-27-2009, 08:46 AM   #8
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSolutionKMH
I really hope you're kidding, the game does not even come close to playing like '09'. To me it felt like a completely different game but it seems like anyone with a start date in these forums of July 2009 just joined to hate.....nevermind

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »