Home

Madden 10 demo Audio problem

This is a discussion on Madden 10 demo Audio problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden 10 demo Audio problem

I downloaded the gamestop demo when it came out, but the audio is a little messed up. Whenever the crowd starts cheering loudly, there is static. I am playing on a 360 and I am using a HDMI cable to connect it to my tv. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 10 demo Audio problem

audio sounds good on my end. I'm assuming you've since tried other games and also re-downloaded the demo again just to be safe?
Old 07-29-2009, 12:57 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly McCool
I downloaded the gamestop demo when it came out, but the audio is a little messed up. Whenever the crowd starts cheering loudly, there is static. I am playing on a 360 and I am using a HDMI cable to connect it to my tv. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
I'm having that same problem.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:58 AM   #4
Banned

Nintari's Arena

OVR: 11

I've heard it too. Must be something they messed up when they made the demo. It's no big deal.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:13 AM   #5
Rookie

Yeah, I have played other games on my 360 and have not experienced any of the same problems. I haven't deleted and redownloaded the demo though. I believe I had similar problems when playing 09. When the commentators are speaking the audio would become staticy, but I generally listen to music while playing 09, so I never really cared. Also, I assumed that the static when playing 09 was caused my disc being scratched up, especially because it did not happen when I first bought the game. It is not a huge deal to me, I was just curious if others had a similar problem and if they did, if they knew of any quick fixes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 01:16 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooly McCool
Yeah, I have played other games on my 360 and have not experienced any of the same problems. I haven't deleted and redownloaded the demo though. I believe I had similar problems when playing 09. When the commentators are speaking the audio would become staticy, but I generally listen to music while playing 09, so I never really cared. Also, I assumed that the static when playing 09 was caused my disc being scratched up, especially because it did not happen when I first bought the game. It is not a huge deal to me, I was just curious if others had a similar problem and if they did, if they knew of any quick fixes.
The static gets bad. It gets so bad for me that I can't really play the demo anymore.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
The static gets bad. It gets so bad for me that I can't really play the demo anymore.
Are you also using an HDMI cable? I am not sure if its because of the cable I am using or if its just in the game. The static does get pretty bad, so I tend to mute the TV and listen to music, especially because there is no commentary in the demo anyway.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:25 AM   #8
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

The audio is perfect for me though I am using an optical cable and not an HDMI cable...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »