Home

Demo - How should I make the sliders?

This is a discussion on Demo - How should I make the sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Demo - How should I make the sliders?

Wanted to know: In the demo i'm playing with custom sliders.
Lets say for example my own passing game in the game is good but I want the CPU to have a better passing game, but i don't want the opponents defense to get better. You know what I mean?
My passing game is realistic, sometimes a interception and a good qb rating, i don't want to change it. But the opponents qb is too easy. So I want the opponent qb to get better but without my qb getting worse or the defense of my opponent getting better.
Which slider should I slide and in which direction?

And in the full game, will there be the same sliders like in 09 or just the 4 sliders like in the demo?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Demo - How should I make the sliders?

If you want the other team's passing game to get better, then you need to increase the pass defense slider, that will lower your defense's pass coverage abilities and will make the opposing offenses passing attack more effective.

In the full game there will be the same sliders as in 09 inside of the 4 main sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »