Home

Tear of Joy Moment

This is a discussion on Tear of Joy Moment within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon13 Re: Tear of Joy Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
now I know why you dont post much....
What? I didn't use properly Grammar....or is it my 3 thousand periods? Or is it that I like to insult people? Or maybe it's because I prefer to just read up on what's going on in the world of Madden without worrying about pricks like you. I think my name says it all. GHOST!!!!!

I understood exactly what the OP was trying to say. Yes, I have played the Superbowl demo. I must say that EA has took some great strides with the Madden Franchise. I love the game speed in the demo. I haven't even touched NCAA 10 after playing the demo. I'm probably going to trade it in.

Well, enough from me. I'm GHOST. Semper Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
What? Because hes an idiot?
Oh, one more thing. I guarantee you wouldn't say that to my face. Internet Gangsta.

Last edited by ghost3000; 07-29-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #10
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Tear of Joy Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost3000
Oh, one more thing. I guarantee you wouldn't say that to my face. Internet Gangsta.
Oh god he is threatening people over the internet, everybody run.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:43 PM   #11
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Oh god he is threatening people over the internet, everybody run.
Don't worry, the ghost will be invisible for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 11:44 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Umm, I'm probably going to get banned but I don't care. I never post anyways. I'm excited about Madden 10 also. But, this thread is just a little "how you doing?"....a little...bent wrist, a little gay. Dude it's a game...talking about sentimental...lol. WOW.
... Your post was a thousand times more "bent wrist" than the OP's.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:57 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Umm, I'm probably going to get banned but I don't care. I never post anyways. I'm excited about Madden 10 also. But, this thread is just a little "how you doing?"....a little...bent wrist, a little gay. Dude it's a game...talking about sentimental...lol. WOW.
this is what nerds do man
Old 07-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #14
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

OVR: 7

my tear of joy moment was when i saw a basic swim move executed perfectly
Old 07-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
this is what nerds do man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 AM   #16

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by IStillDoWhatIDo
if u like Madden 10, as I do more and more, did you have a tear of joy moment and what was it..

I just had mine. 1st and goal on the 1. I go to sneak it in with Romo. expecting to go directly to the right of the center for the classic easy Madden walk in TD... low and behold, he actually does a REAL QB sneak AND doesn't get it. I just had a feeling of FINALLY.

there have been tons of other eye opening moments, but share the one that's most sentimental to u

1) Unpredictable-My number one finally its in madden feeling really comes from the teams playing like thier counter parts. I was used to teams teams being "SO PREDICTABLE" that it made playing the cpu boring. I'm a huge online guy first before offline because, I get so much more accomplishment from playing another human more than the cpu. I still do get more of that accomplishment feeling but, at least its more fun to play the cpu now that teams mix it up.

Every team would run on short yardage almost every single time and also running on almost every 1 & 10. Now that they mix it up I have more fun instead of knowing what there going to do in certain situations all the time. 2) Had a game all-pro game where a late hit penalty caused the game winning drive. I love that QB's can get rid of the ball when getting hit and the ball just sails up in the air which seems like forever...lol. I've seen that once.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »