Home

I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

This is a discussion on I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #33
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

I find it funny now, as of late, if you criticize EA in any way you have counter it by saying something positive right away...

I think we all should give the demo some slack... EA released it free of charge and quite early I might add.
When people pay for the real game and then are let down by problems that were supposed to be fixe then let the fury fly... I mean Madden should have the most resources financially and manpower of any sports video game, plus it's the 5th release on current hardware and most of these issues people have problems with have been pointed out for years.

All I want is multiple NFL games so people can have options or multiple games to play not just one interpretation.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 15

Some of the bugs are the player morphing and ice skating. If you do some searching on here and also on youtube you will see videos with players going into each other and morphing. Hopefully this isn't in the final release and if it is then it needs a patch immediately.

I played with the Cards in one game and throw a pass to Fitz who was running a post route. The ball went THROUGH his body and into the hands of Polamalu.

Another video I saw where Marion Barber was moving but his legs weren't so it had the ice skating effect.

These kinds of things shouldn't even have been in the demo. They should have been caught before a demo was released.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #35
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Gonna close this up, no "Hey Ian" threads and we can use the impression thread. Also, lets wait to comment on bugs considering this is a demo (unfinished product)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »