Home

Shortened replays like in demo in final product?

This is a discussion on Shortened replays like in demo in final product? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Shortened replays like in demo in final product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
People im sorry, but madden is not representing the NFL well at all. They taking things out, half-stepping with others..when will it stop. As I get older, this exclusive rights deal is pissing me off more and more. I want choice, because madden isn't cutting it. I really want to stop playing 2K5 and give madden a try, but things like this and others..really bring back the bitterness of the NFL deal. At least they putting a broadcast camera in this year.
Because of a replay? Really?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 AM   #34
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I would vote for full replays over prettier short ones. I remember in the demo when I broke out of a 2 man gang tackle with Brandon Jacobs and I wanted to actually see it but I couldn't since it was a long run and the replay just started after the play happened.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 AM   #35

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

well..I don't care about progressive lighting and colored cleats but i do care about this.

This just sucks!! I watch about every play on replay as it really helps break down the play.

Yeah...i am still going to buy the game as it looks great but this feature being left out is a damn shame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 10

TJ...really? u honestly think madden is a true rep of the sport?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:36 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 15

Well for some little things like this add up - lack of true replays, lack of full halftime show/endof game show with commentary, lack of highlights in extra point show in franchise mode, short cutscenes during gameplay, amoung others. I can understand people's frustration because these little things should be in Madden10 instead of waiting till Madden11. Now with that being said, if Ian and the other devs patch these things in and other issues, then alot of people will feel like they are getting the full NFL experience and retire there NFL2K5. Im looking forward to Madden10 but there are some things that need to get patched in.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #38
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph
I can't recall if in Madden 09, at the end of the game, in the play by play, you could watch back every play you wanted.

I don't know if it will be in Madden 10, but then it would be bad to see only the end of each play.
I really liked going back and watching the game changing plays at the end of online games... are you telling me that's only going to be the last 4 secs of each play...

This is really what gets me about madden, every year they add stuff and take away something I liked. I always thought full replays were standard all the way back to Madden 92 on the genesis...
Old 08-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
TJ...really? u honestly think madden is a true rep of the sport?
Don't know. Haven't played Madden 10 yet. Unlike most of the folks around here, I choose to hold off on judging a game before I actually play it.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #40
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

If this is really true, and there is no way to patch it.. i really think that Tiburon just needs to go at this point..and a new developer needs to take this game over already.

for every step forward Madden takes, they take 2 backwards.
what a f'in joke (if true)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »