Home

Please EA fix this ACELL Clock for online play!

This is a discussion on Please EA fix this ACELL Clock for online play! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Please EA fix this ACELL Clock for online play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture94
Do I know you?
prolly should pm this but a thumbs up = agree with your post ..aka>this>agree!>+1>etcetc.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
How far does the ACC. clock goes before it goes back to normal? for example if both players called there plays with 22 seconds on the playclock does the clock accelerates to 12 seconds and then goes back to normal. And the more important question is the Acc clock turn off at the 2 minute warning? Thanks
the acc clock is turned off after the 2 minute warning in each half but still! GET acc clock off!

If Ian reads this he should look at everyone complaining and change this.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
How far does the ACC. clock goes before it goes back to normal? for example if both players called there plays with 22 seconds on the playclock does the clock accelerates to 12 seconds and then goes back to normal. And the more important question is the Acc clock turn off at the 2 minute warning? Thanks
no. if u set it to 25 sec run off then the the play clock will start from 15 sec. if you you peak your play with 22 sec left on the play clock it will run down to 15 sec.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 01:39 PM   #52
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postman17
As you can see you are so far in the minority with this. I for one cant even run that many palys in the 5min demo. This is very horrible on Ian's part. The game should be at least and hour to play. How can you be sim with AC on in a 5min game. Just like I past on 2k9 this year, I will do the same with Madde. I can't believe this ****. Wow.
sure... I understand I'm in the minority on it but still doesn't change the fact that I like quicker online games. If they can add a feature to make you guys happy with it too? well then I'd be happy for you.

but some people might like it this way and a LOT more of the 5 million buyers probably don't like the drawn out games anyway.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #53
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I am so happy that ACELL Clock is in for online play and the speed is set to slow. That is so awesome. I can actually play online again. I should start a whole new thread about it.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #54
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
sure... I understand I'm in the minority on it but still doesn't change the fact that I like quicker online games. If they can add a feature to make you guys happy with it too? well then I'd be happy for you.

but some people might like it this way and a LOT more of the 5 million buyers probably don't like the drawn out games anyway.
I doubt we are in the minority. Most of these people that are complaining probably have never played a ranked game online in their life.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 4

this is horrible i'm not buying the game now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

NO TO ACC CLOCK!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »