Home

The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen

This is a discussion on The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: The All New Laughably Bad Madden 10 Audible Screen

whatever, we've had more than enough people come on here and post inane videos of themselves complaining about a game b/c they get off on how many youtube subscribers they have.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by deloz
Even if it does list the corresponding buttons pre snap, why take away our ability to see it on the audible selection screen? Especially when WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO!! NCAA has a far superior audible system that lets you save audibles to multiple playbooks at the same time. I was just pointing out these USEFUL FACTS, so take you hostility back to your offline franchise, and make sure you buy that DLC to give you a 99 rated QB.
Are you 12? Calm down.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

madden 10 is fire but the drop the ball with this. my thing is atleast let me know which plays belong to which ever button.

they still did their thing with this gm tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun
Are you 12? Calm down.
Someone immediately responds to me with " no one cares about your damn videos"....and Im in the wrong? Please. Make sure you avoid all the "cheese" in 10.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by deloz
Someone immediately responds to me with " no one cares about your damn videos"....and Im in the wrong? Please. Make sure you avoid all the "cheese" in 10.
so if you disagree with the vid you are a cheeser who buys the DLC accelerator,
Old 08-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

How come you keep ending all of your posts with sarcasm deloz? And while you're right that you should be able to see which play is mapped to which button...if they show you your audibles during the actual gameplay then there is no harm and no foul. Let's all be real here for a second...

You're upset because you can't see what play was mapped to what button when setting audibles from the main menu, and that still bothers you even when they show you your audibles during the actual game. Correct?

Now....

What????
Old 08-08-2009, 04:38 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig
so if you disagree with the vid you are a cheeser who buys the DLC accelerator,
I think those swirly eyed smilies symbolize me not understanding WTF you mean.

Its just funny how people on here are so quick to dismiss something like this and be hostile to me, then dissect useless things like cleat colors and hand warmers...THEN, those same people will complain about how they cant play online because of "cheese", whatever that means.

I dont see what there is to disagree about in the vid, the ps2 audible screen was PERFECT, and its taken another step backwards from that this year. What is there to agree or disagree with there? Just stating facts.

Last edited by deloz; 08-08-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
How come you keep ending all of your posts with sarcasm deloz? And while you're right that you should be able to see which play is mapped to which button...if they show you your audibles during the actual gameplay then there is no harm and no foul. Let's all be real here for a second...

You're upset because you can't see what play was mapped to what button when setting audibles from the main menu, and that still bothers you even when they show you your audibles during the actual game. Correct?

Now....

What????

BECAUSE ITS BEEN DONE BETTER THAN THIS AND CORRECTLY FOR YEARS!!!! It was perfect on ps2, took a step back the past few years on ps3/360, then another step back apparently for this year. At the same time its done alot better in NCAA 10....so there you go. No sarcasm, just an answer/

Now....

What?????

Last edited by deloz; 08-08-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »